User Tag List

  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • WTF!?
  • zzz
  • Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227 LastLast
    Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 4530
    1. Back To Top    #4501
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      johnr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Dickinson
      Posts
      8,313
      NDA Points
      130,036
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      1
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 10,788
      Given: 9,019
      I had to test to get back to the USofA when leaving Cabo, they shove a Qtip through your brain, then tell me I am clear. Once at the airport, no one ever checked for test results.

      Entire process was a damn scam.

      2 Not allowed!

    2. Back To Top    #4502
      Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2020
      Posts
      11
      NDA Points
      1,765
      NDA Level
      17
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 11
      Given: 1
      Fargo metro area (Cass county I suppose) is one of the youngest (lower median age) metro areas in the USA. About 1 in 5 ND people live in this area. Plenty of farm and small town kids come for school and do not leave.

      Rural ND is still pretty old and getting older.

      0 Not allowed!

    3. Back To Top    #4503
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      Name:  DdhhjapR.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  91.2 KB
      Please please for the love of God tell all your liberal and left leaning fence riders to get the jab asap

      0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by lunkerslayer; 06-09-2021 at 01:42 PM.
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    4. Back To Top    #4504
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      I never get tired of tooting my own horn
      Attachment 60104

      0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by lunkerslayer; 06-10-2021 at 04:38 PM.
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    5. Back To Top    #4505
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      eyexer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      williston
      Posts
      5,996
      NDA Points
      48,927
      NDA Level
      97
      Report Entries
      1
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,803
      Given: 3,359
      My best friend from high school lives in MN. Last week a bunch of his family got together for the first time in well over a year. His niece is a nurse on the Covid floor in a MN hospital. She said they had 17 patience on that floor at that time. And amazingly all 17 had been vaccinated

      0 Not allowed!

    6. Back To Top    #4506
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      Name:  05bcc21e899b876216f5ef1b3b580ef3.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  25.6 KB

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    7. Back To Top    #4507
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      Quote Originally Posted by eyexer View Post
      My best friend from high school lives in MN. Last week a bunch of his family got together for the first time in well over a year. His niece is a nurse on the Covid floor in a MN hospital. She said they had 17 patience on that floor at that time. And amazingly all 17 had been vaccinated
      Name:  rio2intu.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  91.2 KB

      1 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    8. Back To Top    #4508
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      Name:  rnpwWGuS.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  69.7 KB

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    9. Back To Top    #4509
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Lycanthrope's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Bismarck
      Posts
      2,402
      NDA Points
      116,960
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      9
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,930
      Given: 3,295
      https://rcm.imrpress.com/EN/10.31083....2020.04.264#1

      Link to PDF with some good information.



      safer effective treatment options are available, unfortunately they are off patent so being suppressed by MSM and drug companies, need to make billions off every crisis, even if it costs lives....

      0 Not allowed!

    10. Back To Top    #4510
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      Name:  M4WfYfvI.jpeg
Views: 384
Size:  71.8 KB
      Please by all means a liberal, closet liberal living as a conservative you know a nevertrumper , or a left leaning fence rider get the jab for the whole family. You know who you are well atleast I know who you are

      3 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    11. Back To Top    #4511
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Allen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Lincoln, kinda...
      Posts
      3,766
      NDA Points
      62,121
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      9
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,578
      Given: 1,753
      Quote Originally Posted by eyexer View Post
      My best friend from high school lives in MN. Last week a bunch of his family got together for the first time in well over a year. His niece is a nurse on the Covid floor in a MN hospital. She said they had 17 patience on that floor at that time. And amazingly all 17 had been vaccinated
      People hospitalized with COVID-19 now have one overwhelming thing in common. They're not vaccinated. (yahoo.com)

      Eyexer, do you happen to know which hospital your friend's niece works at?

      0 Not allowed!
      "Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain, speaking on Congress.

    12. Back To Top    #4512
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      eyexer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      williston
      Posts
      5,996
      NDA Points
      48,927
      NDA Level
      97
      Report Entries
      1
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,803
      Given: 3,359
      Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
      People hospitalized with COVID-19 now have one overwhelming thing in common. They're not vaccinated. (yahoo.com)

      Eyexer, do you happen to know which hospital your friend's niece works at?
      Im not certain but think it’s northfield. I know she lives there but not sure if that’s the one she works at. This was probably about three weeks ago she made this claim.

      0 Not allowed!

    13. Back To Top    #4513
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
      People hospitalized with COVID-19 now have one overwhelming thing in common. They're not vaccinated. (yahoo.com)

      Eyexer, do you happen to know which hospital your friend's niece works at?
      Yes! For heaven sake if you are a liberal, left leaning fence rider, or a nevertrumper disguised as a conservative please I encourage you to get the jab. And if you did congratulations who deserve a free beer,

      - - - Updated - - -

      if we would have listened to President trump and the 1000'sss of doctors who all said that hydroxy would help people who were infected with the Wuhan virus the vaccine would have never been approved by the federal government which the fda has still not approved the vaccine for human use. Only reason was there was no viable alternative to combat the Wuhan virus which was wrong and kept from the American people. Hydroxy helps lower the symptoms of the virus if administered during the beginning of showing symptoms by 200%. Now that's facts which all can be verified even by the communist corrupt cdc and th who.

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    14. Back To Top    #4514
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Allen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Lincoln, kinda...
      Posts
      3,766
      NDA Points
      62,121
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      9
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,578
      Given: 1,753
      LOL, you do know that even Trump got the shot, right?

      4 Not allowed!
      "Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain, speaking on Congress.

    15. Back To Top    #4515
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      LOL what I want to know is if you got the jab Allen

      - -

      Still doesnt change the facts either, people like you Allen is what is wrong with this country can show you the facts from day one and still deny its the truth.

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    16. Back To Top    #4516
      Premium Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Dirty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Location
      Bismarck
      Posts
      480
      NDA Points
      350,794
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,197
      Given: 592
      Quote Originally Posted by lunkerslayer View Post
      LOL what I want to know is if you got the jab Allen

      - -

      Still doesnt change the facts either, people like you Allen is what is wrong with this country can show you the facts from day one and still deny its the truth.

      I can’t believe this comment just came from this user about the other user HA! Classic in so many ways!!! I doubt I will see a better example of irony for quite some time.

      I also love how 2nd, 3rd, 10th and ???th-hand information is so often labeled as “facts”. To some people, if it was in an email forward or a Facebook post - it is “facts”. To others, if they heard it from a random stranger or their best buddy - it is “facts”. To others if it’s in the headline of a biased news media outlet article - it is “facts”. To others it just has to roll off the lips of their favorite celebrity or politician - then it is most-certainly “facts”.

      It’s all “facts” to some people when it conforms to their opinion. When in reality, they wouldn’t know a fact if it proved itself to them right before their own eyes.

      3 Not allowed!
      Last edited by Dirty; Today at 08:41 AM.

    17. Back To Top    #4517
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
      I can’t believe this comment just came from this user about the other user HA! Classic!!!
      I know right instead of pushing information that is riddled with personal opinions based on false information, I post only facts based on information from the side that was right from day #1. who would of thunk lol

      - - - Updated - - -

      For the record if I was the one who was duped, I am man enough to admit that. What I have posted makes others look like a fool, with not one person coming forward to take a stand against the establishment who denied us American people the information who needed to make a sound decision that could have saved many lives.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
      I can’t believe this comment just came from this user about the other user HA! Classic in so many ways!!! I doubt I will see a better example of irony for quite sometime.

      I also love how 2nd, 3rd, 10th and ???th-hand information is so often labeled as “facts”. To some people, if it was in an email forward or a Facebook post - it is “facts”. To others, if they heard it from a random stranger or their best buddy - it is “facts”. To others if it’s in the headline of a biased news media outlet article - it is “facts”. To others it just has to roll off the lips of their favorite celebrity or politician - then it is most-certainly “facts”.

      It’s all “facts” to some people when it confirms to their opinion. When in reality, they wouldn’t know a fact if it proved itself to them right before their own eyes.
      I can see your point dirty and yes if my information was indeed incorrect I would have admitted it like I said before BUT I wasn't wrong so your argument has no weight behind it just blowing hot air unless you are talking directly to those who pushed the wrong information believing it as gospel.

      As far as president trump getting the vaccine yes I believe those who over a certain age or have underlying conditions to get the jab but to bribe or enforce healthy people to get a drug that should never have been produced in the first place.

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    18. Back To Top    #4518
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      guywhofishes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Little Minneapolis, ND
      Posts
      12,325
      NDA Points
      405,381
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      2
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 18,584
      Given: 16,308
      Name:  dumpster-fire.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  33.8 KB

      5 Not allowed!
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

    19. Back To Top    #4519
      Ultimate VIP Member
      TRUMP WON BIGLY
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,873
      NDA Points
      488,257
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,376
      Given: 2,589
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ood-clots.html

      - - - Updated - - -

      Name:  tQY7rTw1.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  106.6 KB
      Opinion based on common sense

      - - - Updated - - -

      Name:  WY4Rvgob.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  56.3 KB
      FACTS!!!

      0 Not allowed!
      Democrats "We're not evil. We're just incompetent."

    20. Back To Top    #4520
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Life is Good
       
      Mood:
      Happy
       
      Davey Crockett's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Boondocks
      Posts
      5,868
      NDA Points
      79,799
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      1
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,556
      Given: 4,526
      Most of us are well aware of the facts and we all have our own different lifestyles, some have health conditions, Some caring for others who may have health conditions.... Some of us made a well thought out decision whether we should or shouldn't get the covid vaccine .

      We don't need input from people who don't know jack shit about our surroundings trying to giving us bad advice. Or for that matter judging us based on if we received a covid vaccine or not. Pretty simple concept if you are able to grasp it.

      5 Not allowed!
      Life is Good

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About Nodak Angler

      NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

    Business & Contact

    Follow us on

    Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube