Mood:
      Annoyed

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 919
      Given: 212
      How else are the drug companies supposed to make record profits?

0 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #6242
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 3
      Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo View Post
      And are they still looking the other way rather than administering early treatment? Are they still ignoring certain treatments that other countries have proven to be effective? Just a shame the way everything has become so controlled. We have over 300 million people in this country and the ONLY solution for EVERYONE is to GET THE SHOT.
      Absolutely. Even Joe Rogan got monoclonal antibodies and remdesivir, the ones that have been clinically proven to work, but pushes a dialog that somehow the rest of the treatment cocktail was the magic bullet. Even if there is efficacy (the jury is definitely still out on in-vivo results), like antibiotics, anti-parasite medication is meant to be used for a short time (5 - 10 days). It is, lets say, 'heavy stuff' (for your liver, kidneys, or whatever, for example), and so not to be used 'chronically'.

IIRC, Dr. Kory (a huge proponent of prophylactic ivermectin) was infected with Covid in August, despite a weekly regime of Ivermectin.

0 Not allowed!

3. Back To Top    #6243
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,066
      Given: 1,228
      Quote Originally Posted by Kurtr View Post
      but it does not specify if they are there because of covid or just with covid. If they have a heart attack then test positive should that count?
      Does it matter, shouldn't the breakdown be 50/50 then?

0 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #6244
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,062
      Given: 959
      Quote Originally Posted by MuskyManiac View Post

It may or may not matter. It would be good to know though in general for the folks who like to know the whole story, which helps to make informed decisions rather than continuing with just speculation. We’ve certainly got enough of that already.

1 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #6245
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,168
      Given: 1,973
      I volunteered to help out with our county's boat for a couple of days, but when I saw how they were using said boats, I hooked up and went home. I personally never asked anyone to stop sandbagging and most of the calls I went on, the folks were pretty glad to see me. Those snot nosed kids from the coast guard had very little respect for their craft or other property. If they wrecked a boat, they got a new one. Not us. We took it pretty easy. Lots of folks waved us over and asked if we could bring more beer.
      Quote Originally Posted by guywhofishes View Post
      fj - I was just busting your balls. I suspect you were just doing what you were told.

If not, then I meant every word. Ha!

1 Not allowed!

6. Back To Top    #6246
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 19,645
      Given: 17,182
      Quote Originally Posted by fj40 View Post
      I volunteered to help out with our county's boat for a couple of days, but when I saw how they were using said boats, I hooked up and went home. I personally never asked anyone to stop sandbagging and most of the calls I went on, the folks were pretty glad to see me. Those snot nosed kids from the coast guard had very little respect for their craft or other property. If they wrecked a boat, they got a new one. Not us. We took it pretty easy. Lots of folks waved us over and asked if we could bring more beer.
      Roger that!

1 Not allowed!
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

7. Back To Top    #6247
      Ultimate VIP Member
      hunting

Mood:
      Piratey

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 10,000
      Given: 3,209
      Reporting the truth matters. If numbers are going to be touted then they should be accurate. Details mater and it seems some are emphasized and others omitted.

2 Not allowed!
      All the Gods,All the heavens,All the Hells are with in you.

8. Back To Top    #6248
      Ultimate VIP Member
      Keepin it realer

Mood:
      Cocky

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,553
      Given: 584
      Classifieds
      I think it would matter to a musky.

1 Not allowed!
      The green hornet's caught more fish than you've lied about!

That’s what it’s all about, Guns n Butter baby!

Its not where they’re at, it’s where they’re going to be!

You probably heard I ain’t in the prisoner-takin business....I’m in the killin wildlife business........and cousin, business is a-boomin!

9. Back To Top    #6249
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,066
      Given: 1,228
      Reporting the truth matters. If numbers are going to be touted then they should be accurate. Details mater and it seems some are emphasized and others omitted.
      I agree, Kurtr, but with covid, because of covid, shouldn't the breakdown still be around 50/50 if vaccines were not helping. Sanford has been putting this out for a while now and the numbers have been about the same throughout. Sanford is encouraging people to get vaccinated, that is the purpose of this graphic. What sinister plan does Sanford have up their sleeve by wanting people to get the shot...I just don't see it.

I know it's different than Sanford Health, but I've worked with Sanford Insurance for many years, and between them and BC/BS of ND they are by far the two best insurance companies to deal with. Get out of this state and start dealing with companies such as Medica and United HealthCare and it's a nightmare.

0 Not allowed!

10. Back To Top    #6250
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,894
      Given: 2,437
      Hey Musky, I am fairly confident that being vaccinated will lessen the severity of symptoms. That seems to be true and I wish we could all agree that that is the only potential benefit. The numbers do not suggest it prevents infection nor does it prevent transmission. And they won’t acknowledge natural immunity. And they will not acknowledge that perhaps getting Covid and then early treatment might be less risky than the shot for some people. But worst of all, they will not acknowledge that the vaccine can and does injure or kill some people. May be years before we know to what degree.

1 Not allowed!

11. Back To Top    #6251
      Ultimate VIP Member
      hunting

Mood:
      Piratey

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 10,000
      Given: 3,209
      I agree, Kurtr, but with covid, because of covid, shouldn't the breakdown still be around 50/50 if vaccines were not helping. Sanford has been putting this out for a while now and the numbers have been about the same throughout. Sanford is encouraging people to get vaccinated, that is the purpose of this graphic. What sinister plan does Sanford have up their sleeve by wanting people to get the shot...I just don't see it.

I know it's different than Sanford Health, but I've worked with Sanford Insurance for many years, and between them and BC/BS of ND they are by far the two best insurance companies to deal with. Get out of this state and start dealing with companies such as Medica and United HealthCare and it's a nightmare.
      My problem is they just dont report the numbers right and let people make a decision. It’s to try and scare people. There needs to be co morbidities reported. I don’t care if people want it or not but that’s my biggest problem with the whole thing. There is a chance of dieing from all kinds of things and that is part of freedom. The protecting other people propaganda has been proven wrong with how many break through cases and they spread it just the same. It’s been the complete dishonesty from the beginning and the refusal to acknowledge early treatment options. Also the govt pretending to care about our health as Americans get fatter every day eating processed garbage. Drinking and smoking kill millions but it’s still a choice.

2 Not allowed!
      All the Gods,All the heavens,All the Hells are with in you.

12. Back To Top    #6252
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 5,104
      Given: 3,511
      the problem with those numbers is people that have actually had the va. Are being called unvaxed of they don’t have the latest booster. So it’s nothing but smoke and mirrors. The numbers I saw from dept of health showed 30% in hospital vaccinated. Well when your state is only like 40% vaccinated as a whole then it’s pretty close to a wash on hospitalizations. Then you can add in those that are vaxed but might not meet fully vaxed and you’ll no doubt have an equal amount in the hospital.

- - - Updated - - -

My problem is they just dont report the numbers right and let people make a decision. It’s to try and scare people. There needs to be co morbidities reported. I don’t care if people want it or not but that’s my biggest problem with the whole thing. There is a chance of dieing from all kinds of things and that is part of freedom. The protecting other people propaganda has been proven wrong with how many break through cases and they spread it just the same. It’s been the complete dishonesty from the beginning and the refusal to acknowledge early treatment options. Also the govt pretending to care about our health as Americans get fatter every day eating processed garbage. Drinking and smoking kill millions but it’s still a choice.
      here’s the big number people need to know. 75% of all Covid deaths come from people with at least four comorbidities

0 Not allowed!

13. Back To Top    #6253
      VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,894
      Given: 2,437
      Check this photo out from NDDOH. For the last 4 weeks, there have been basically the same number of new infections for unvaccinated as for vaccinated + boosted.
      Name:  392BAC8F-68AF-4F20-A09C-FE5FF9AF64A0.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  68.7 KB
      If I was a skeptic I would wonder if NDDOH split the vaxxed and boosted just so the vaxxed line did not go higher than the unvaxxed. The split was only done recently.

2 Not allowed!

14. Back To Top    #6254
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 678
      Given: 395
      Never hear much about side effects from the vax, wonder why?

https://therightscoop.com/26-yr-old-...aking-booster/

- - - Updated - - -

This vid is about athletes, lots of athletes with issues. Makes me wonder how many from the general public have tipped over dead with heart attacks after taking the vax.
      Its kinda a long video, about the 8 min mark they go to newscasts of athletes and even refs passing out on the field of play.
      I guess its up to you to decide if the vax is actually harmful to young people, its so hard to know what the truth is with the vax

0 Not allowed!

15. Back To Top    #6255
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      WTF!?

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,675
      Given: 10,907
      Heard on the news the other day that 40 to 60% of the people that test positive in the hospitals, are in for something other then the virus(broken bones, heart attacks, surgeries, etc., etc.) But hospital protocol mandates a covid test and those 40 to 60% have 0 symptoms but still test positive.

Do I think the shot or masks should be mandated, NO, it should be a personal choice. I am the type of person that has the attitude "you do you, and I'll do me". If you think you need to protect yourself from the virus, then by all means protect yourself but don't make me or anyone else wear a mask or get vaccinated to protect you from it.

I believe I had the virus in January of 2020 (never got tested). I also got the Pfizer vaccine, second one in Oct. of this year, on the premises that if I did get the virus again (or for the first time), the symptoms would be less severe.

Will I get a booster or 7? Nope, as I have heard to many different things and don't know what to believe is right or wrong.

0 Not allowed!

16. Back To Top    #6256
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 5,104
      Given: 3,511
      Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
      Never hear much about side effects from the vax, wonder why?

https://therightscoop.com/26-yr-old-...aking-booster/

- - - Updated - - -

This vid is about athletes, lots of athletes with issues. Makes me wonder how many from the general public have tipped over dead with heart attacks after taking the vax.
      Its kinda a long video, about the 8 min mark they go to newscasts of athletes and even refs passing out on the field of play.
      I guess its up to you to decide if the vax is actually harmful to young people, its so hard to know what the truth is with the vax

I posted this earlier but many people don’t catch things in all these posts. If you want to know the absolute truth about adverse reactions this is the official site. The information is given by the medical professionals on a volunteer basis. These numbers will blow your mind. But you need to understand only about an estimated 5% of actual adverse reactions are reported to this group. It’s absolutely insane.

https://openvaers.com/

0 Not allowed!