Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,336
      Given: 2,075
      Quote Originally Posted by WormWiggler View Post
      Unity 2020 is making a case for a 3rd party.
      Is that the same platform that Kanye west is running for president for?

- - - Updated - - -

another thing that is important is to make sure your phones software is up to date

0 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #3042
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 5,117
      Given: 9,836
      [QUOTE=lunkerslayer;294651]Is that the same platform that Kanye west is running for president for?

I don't believe so, but I don't follow the antics of celebrities, sports personalities, or other people that think they are "all that and a bag of chips"....

0 Not allowed!
      I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.... and I'm all out of bubble gum. RIP Rowdy

3. Back To Top    #3043
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,019
      Given: 3,027
      Quote Originally Posted by man in the box View Post
      Have you ever heard of a false positive or false negative? That's why. I couldn't give two shits if everyone runs around naked at a commune. To each their own, but I don't want my mom to get the crap as she's 86 with breathing issues already.

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope you are kidding, and if so, that's a good one. To rely on Twitter for news is laughable at best.
      Of course. And we suspect he was a false positive. But now even after being tested again and negative he is still considered a positive in the number count because he didn’t go in twice in 24 hours and test negative. My point is that you can’t put any stock in the number we are being told because there is shit like this happening and who knows what all else.

0 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #3044
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      Cool

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,336
      Given: 2,075
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/bolsonaro...051814521.html
      Brazil’s Bolsonaro recovering from Covid-19 ‘due to taking anti-malaria drug’
      When the Trump hating media is not attacking hydroxychloroquine, even when there is positive news, they issue articles like this with an ambiguous headline. "Brazil’s Bolsonaro recovering from Covid-19 ‘due to taking anti-malaria drug’" They could have easily said "faster recovery due to anti-malaria drug" which would factually state that this is what they are claiming.

Researchers at the Henry Ford Health System in Southeast Michigan have found that early administration of the drug hydroxychloroquine makes hospitalized patients substantially less likely to die. The study, conducted at multiple hospitals on a large number of patients, was published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, and determined that hydroxychloroquine provided a "66% hazard ratio reduction," and hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin a 71 percent reduction, compared to neither treatment.

In-hospital mortality was 18.1 percent with both drugs, 13.5 percent with just hydroxychloroquine, 22.4 percent with azithromycin alone, and 26.4 percent with neither drug. "Prospective trials are needed" for further review, the researchers note.

0 Not allowed!