Locking fish house

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everyone knows the law, If you don't like it quit ice fishing. Its that simple.

are you British, laws can and should be updated from time to time, personal freedoms is a pretty big part of the constituition and being american.

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
The law in question seems like it flies in the face of the Fourth Amendment.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
are you British, laws can and should be updated from time to time, personal freedoms is a pretty big part of the constituition and being american.

Well right now the Laws reads no latches or locked doors. And the Game wardens from N.D. have that right to just walk right. If you don't like it, try get the law changed. The law will never get changed without it being challenged.

NJL

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard a good way to teach those disrepectful game wardens some manners is to put a nice big spearing hole inside the door to your shack. If they want to barge in, they get to take a nice cold dip to cool off.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard a good way to teach those disrepectful game wardens some manners is to put a nice big spearing hole inside the door to your shack. If they want to barge in, they get to take a nice cold dip to cool off.

seems pretty near about as funny as a perch in the butt...

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everyone knows the law, If you don't like it quit ice fishing. Its that simple.

How can this guy not be one of those game wardens who rolls in strong, guns drawn?

- - - Updated - - -

Well right now the Laws reads no latches or locked doors. And the Game wardens from N.D. have that right to just walk right. If you don't like it, try get the law changed. The law will never get changed without it being challenged.

Also, wants to talk to your manager. Mr. letter of the law. Judge, jury and executioner.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How can this guy not be one of those game wardens who rolls in strong, guns drawn?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, wants to talk to your manager. Mr. letter of the law. Judge, jury and executioner.

You act like a immature millennial liberal tard with some of the dumb things that come out of you mouth

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wasn't going to weigh in, but it's starting to look like a dog pile on kentucky windage and nobody has brought forth any evidence to counter this G&F law so I thought I would. If a person plans on sleeping in their fish house, it can be argued that this space has now become a dwelling similar to a camper or a hotel room and would then fall under the 4th amendment rules of unreasonable search and seizure requiring a warrant to enter without the permission of the occupant. The term "dwelling" falls under the term "house" which is the term used in the language of the 4th amendment of the Constitution. (All these terms were found in Blacks Law Dictionary 9th edition if you care to look.) So, if you deem your fish house a dwelling, no law enforcement officer can barge in without the occupants permission OR a warrant. There is further legal language that states if ANY law contradicts or violates the Constitution, that law is null and void. So, should a man want to challenge a game warden for barging into his dwelling WITHOUT a warrant or without permission, there IS fairly strong legal standing for the argument and Kentucky Windage is in no way a immature millennial libtard for questioning the legality of this law. Which is why I suspect most wardens knock, identify, and wait for permission. To do otherwise, may very well land them in a very sticky legal mess. The information is out there people, you just have to go look for it.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wasn't going to weigh in, but it's starting to look like a dog pile on kentucky windage and nobody has brought forth any evidence to counter this G&F law so I thought I would. If a person plans on sleeping in their fish house, it can be argued that this space has now become a dwelling similar to a camper or a hotel room and would then fall under the 4th amendment rules of unreasonable search and seizure requiring a warrant to enter without the permission of the occupant. The term "dwelling" falls under the term "house" which is the term used in the language of the 4th amendment of the Constitution. (All these terms were found in Blacks Law Dictionary 9th edition if you care to look.) So, if you deem your fish house a dwelling, no law enforcement officer can barge in without the occupants permission OR a warrant. There is further legal language that states if ANY law contradicts or violates the Constitution, that law is null and void. So, should a man want to challenge a game warden for barging into his dwelling WITHOUT a warrant or without permission, there IS fairly strong legal standing for the argument and Kentucky Windage is in no way a immature millennial libtard for questioning the legality of this law. Which is why I suspect most wardens knock, identify, and wait for permission. To do otherwise, may very well land them in a very sticky legal mess. The information is out there people, you just have to go look for it.

Windage is the same person that said they should get there heads blown off for coming into a fishhouse that they have the right to do.

I dont know what to call him then.

You can bring up the 4th ammendment. But the law is the law when it comes to ice fishing.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Windage is the same person that said they should get there heads blown off for coming into a fishhouse that they have the right to do.

I dont know what to call him then.

You can bring up the 4th ammendment. But the law is the law when it comes to ice fishing.

If that were true, them wisconsin boys, cop included, would not have gotten out of the 100 walleyes over the limit charges. Let that little gem sink in for a bit. They used the 4th amendment to void the whole episode and they walked. If men blindly followed laws our rights would not exist and we would still be speaking British type english and have a queen.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
1less don't matter what the law is if I hire 2more and u hire 1less
I probably gonna win.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When I had my 8x12 skid house out on the lakes the door was always open if the lights were on. I had 3 2'x3' windows and a door with a half light glass in it. After the lights were off the door was locked. Anyone barging in a 8x12 area when I was sound asleep would have second thoughts about doing it again. I would not be responseable for what happened in survival mode when half asleep.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If that were true, them wisconsin boys, cop included, would not have gotten out of the 100 walleyes over the limit charges. Let that little gem sink in for a bit. They used the 4th amendment to void the whole episode and they walked. If men blindly followed laws our rights would not exist and we would still be speaking British type english and have a queen.

The law doesn't bother me at all old chap. I have no idea what your talking about with 100 walleyes and where it took place.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
You act like a immature millennial liberal tard with some of the dumb things that come out of you mouth

Hey Mr. October 2019, you haven’t been around long enough on this site to even know me or know what I’m about. Swing and a miss. Keep trying though. You called me out on another thread a while back. Do you have a man crush on me or something? I think you should try to blend in for while on this site before you start acting like a moderator with all the right answers.

If you actually thought I was advocating for people to
blow other people’s heads off, it just goes to show how new you are around here and what you really don’t know.

Any other questions or comments for me?

- - - Updated - - -

It really wouldn’t hurt to have 1lessdog on NDA. Pun intended

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
The law doesn't bother me at all old chap. I have no idea what your talking about with 100 walleyes and where it took place.

what you don't know would fill all the paper in the world, save the trees and think before you speak

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must be ladies aid, cause you all are certainly not happen enough to be in a circle jerk.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70