20.1-05.1-02. Discretionary special allocation hunting license authorization

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard thru the grapevine the moose tag sold for $29,000.00. Is that right?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Come on up to Minot next Friday Jeff and you could be the proud owner of that Delta moose tag. :cool: Just don't forget your checkbook and some of your jerky.

The real tragedy of this whole thing the last few years..is how Shiloh christian sold their WT tag for only $250.

250 is dirt cheap compared to what they could get. Almost seems like there could be an inside deal going on or something.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
250 is dirt cheap compared to what they could get. Almost seems like there could be an inside deal going on or something.
Nooo!!! Say it isn’t so. A religious school wouldn’t do something like that. I don’t know. Last I looked, Shiloh doesn’t seem to have a funding issue.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some people in the know around these parts tells me that Shiloh charges much less per student than the local public school gets for each student through tax allocations.

Its eye opening to see what a private institution can do with funds compared to gubberment. More personalized education, better facilities.....Did someone say, efficiency?

Sorry for derail...back to tags...Where do i sign up?

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn’t doubt they are more efficient. Anytime you can get govt and liberals out of something efficiency will go up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75