Sakakawea spear tourney competitors caught cheating

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you cheat with bed sheets in a fish spearing competition..........YOU might be a redneck.,.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
clayton.jpg

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
For Pete's sake these aren't young people either and surely they should know better.
Ban them for life from all fishing tourneys.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Money, and large antlers, seem to have a supernatural power to turn normally good people into lawless, inconsiderate, and detestable beasts. Both these guys may have been awesome fathers, grandfathers, and generally good folks, but for a few pennies, they willfully sold their honor and self respect. Sad. They will NOW and FOREVERMORE be known, by their own hand, as cheaters.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if they weren't fishing on Sakakawea, where were they? Curious how a person could get away with traveling long distance during a local tournament like this.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember seeing the entire photo. There were six or seven of those large snot rockets laying on the snow at their feet. The original post in this forum doesn't even show that portion. I bet these guys were drooling at the mouth when they noticed the poster advertising this tourney once again; their minds doing all sorts of tricks.

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if they weren't fishing on Sakakawea, where were they? Curious how a person could get away with traveling long distance during a local tournament like this.

They weren't that far away.
It would get piss pounded if named now you know what I mean.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was or is this Teets still employed by USFWS on the upper Souris does anyone know?

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What is the skill in cheating????? Don’t get caught??? Never have understood why people cheat when there’s money involved

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is the skill in cheating????? Don’t get caught??? Never have understood why people cheat when there’s money involved

Pretty easy to understand to me. If there were no money involved, then it would puzzle me.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Pretty easy to understand to me. If there were no money involved, then it would puzzle me.

You are right ! Don’t know what the benefits of it are ? A tournament is to test your skills up against other anglers for the true sport of it, I suppose I get it if you suck and can’t win legitimately,(it takes a lot of years to be able to understand another species ) But to go to the extent these guys go to win a little cash in tournaments is beyond me!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
People cheat in sports all the time. Especially when money is involved. Steroids, stealing signs, it happens all the time.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not always about the money either, Some will cheat for a feather in their hat.

- - - Updated - - -

False bragging rights .

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not always about the money either, Some will cheat for a feather in their hat.

- - - Updated - - -

False bragging rights .

Couldn't agree more. I know a guy that displays his mounted poached trophy deer at his local business, couple of them that I was after. Makes me sick. Makes it worse to know he's proud of it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75