Sakakawea spear tourney competitors caught cheating

Founding Member
Founding Member
Caught red handed on a different body of water with multiple shacks.. from Littles bars Facebook page.

20200211_181252.jpg
20200212_144441.jpg
20200212_144247.jpg

Last edited:

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, pretty fricken pathetic. I'll never understand what it is about tournament fishing that makes people think "shit bud, we should cheat so that people will think we are better than them".... The names of these pukes should be published in every newspaper in the state and they should be banned from ALL fishing tournaments in the state.....

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I met Tighe's wife one time. I think her name was Loohs.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they really come down on Teets, well Olsan too I guess.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't cheating in a money event a crime?

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've hunted coyote tournaments and never felt that anyone has cheated.

I have never hunted a coyote tourney, mainly because I talked to a guy whose team won a tourney by using snowmobiles to chase them out of sloughs and shot them. It was a very windy crappy day that that tournament was held and it should have been apprent that those two were cheating when hardly anyone else was able to call a dog in that wind.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
that gator looks like they it was frozen for months? he said who said what?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think they should be 86'd from any further tournaments for life, summer or winter. These type of pukes WILL not quit doing it, once a cheater always a cheater. So the best medicine is to not allow them to be in any tournaments.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't cheating in a money event a crime?
If it is not, it certainly should be. It is basically theft by deception and fraud. Hope more of those caught doing this kind of dishonest crap get spotlighted and barred from future events, privileges revoked for a couple years to send the message home. If not it will just continue.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure I've heard of guys in other states down south arrested for cheating in bass tournaments.

eliminator

Honored Member
I would like to thank Lee for posting this to let people know who they are and what was going on. Too often when caught the tournament people keep it quiet and there are rumors flying around. Lee runs good tournaments and is a great person. Please support his Bar and Grill in Pick City.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow a federal law enforcement officer cheating in a fishing tournament. :;:huh Stories like this are why I hate fishing tournaments. Brings out the absolute worst in people. Unbelievable

Honkerherms

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow a federal law enforcement officer cheating in a fishing tournament. :;:huh Stories like this are why I hate fishing tournaments. Brings out the absolute worst in people. Unbelievable

Damn, I need to remember to scroll down and read all headlines from all the threads when doing a people search. It said he does work at the Upper Souris NWR. Wow.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

No surprise, Someone bought a boat from the teets on east side of state that are airplane mechanics, Boat was in immaculate shape and it checked out ok with muffs but once in water so it warmed up she filled crankcase with water because it hadn't been drained (inboard) and had a cracked block. Shit out of luck , Not sure how in the hell anyone could sleep after pulling something like that on a person.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74