Pipe Bomb Coyotoe Trapper

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s a pretty intense search based off of what they found. I can picture them going through his old ladies underwear and sex toy drawers, “nope, no coyote snares in here. Look at this pipe bomb though.” “That’s a vibrating dildo Ken.” “Book him.”

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Radio tracker in a coyote carcass?? Holy shit, ND GF is all high tech. This ain't your grand dads GF

Rick Tischaefer

IF the information in the article is true, you need to change the heading on your thread - Poacher Charged with Felony and Misdemeanors. This POS is no coyote trapper. Rick

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Mercer county has more issues to worry about that illegal coyote snares like maybe sheriffs driving drunk.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
9781710E-5860-4BFD-9B3C-E104D0372D3E.jpeg

G&F sketch of the Coyotoe Bomber.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go figure, I caught a POS driving my tree rows and driving through my fields to scatter deer during deer season, videoed the cocksucker and handed the video over to the game & fish. I got his name, address, plate number and handed all of this to the ND Game & Fish, signed the affidavit and never heard a word from them. What led me to this was the year prior this same poaching POS, shot a deer out of my yard, drug it to the road, loaded it and hauled ass. The game & fish did nothing with that shit either, I gave them the spent cases and an SD card from a camera that had pics of the pickup with the plate.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just asked around.
From the sounds of it they are some real winners...

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy is a total 100% loser! Bombs, poaching, trespassing, illegal taking of game, drug possession, etc.

I wish the journalists could discern (change the reference) the story from a sportsman run amok to a criminal out doing criminal things. And, to the judicial system PLEASE, don't let this guy get off with just a one year suspended sentence and one year of no hunting/trapping privileges gone. PLEASE DON'T!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76