No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,349
      Given: 293
      Fritz's buddy here seems like a class A douchebag.
      After reading the articles about him, I'm guessing that stretches well beyond his opinions on hunting ethics. I know other folks like him...gotta force-feed his opinion down everyone's throat regardless of the audience. I bet he's impossible to handle after a couple beers.
      I also bet he doesn't get invited a second time on any hunting trips...and when he's around the campfire everyone turns in early.

6 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #42
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 533
      Given: 1,251
      Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
      Fritz's buddy here seems like a class A douchebag.
      After reading the articles about him, I'm guessing that stretches well beyond his opinions on hunting ethics. I know other folks like him...gotta force-feed his opinion down everyone's throat regardless of the audience. I bet he's impossible to handle after a couple beers.
      I also bet he doesn't get invited a second time on any hunting trips...and when he's around the campfire everyone turns in early.
      Just an observation, but certainly seems to be a little of that around here as well.

2 Not allowed!

3. Back To Top    #43
      VIP Member
      No more adulting for me
      today...

Mood:
      Meh

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2,144
      Given: 2,336
      Dumb...it's not that easy to shoot over 500 yards. It takes a lot of practice to get proficient at it. And that doesn't mean that botched shots increases either. I've seen morons out there unload boxes (not exaggerating here...) of ammo at a deer less than 100 yards away! I've heard of guys emptying out a full quiver of arrows at a deer from 30 yards away. IT WAS ME!! (buck fever got me good that day...) I didn't even graze him! If you have the money and the time, go for it! Shoot at it. My thing is that everyone should know their limits. I don't have a gun that can shoot over 600 yards. I killed my mexico buck at 550 yards. That was my limit. I missed a deer at 30 yards with my bow, but killed my elk at 45 yards. It's too situational to regulate distances.

Next they're going to come out with an aptitude test to see how good of a shot you are and try to regulate that...morons...

2 Not allowed!
      "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."
      Teddy Roosevelt

4. Back To Top    #44
      Ultimate VIP Member
      hunting

Mood:
      Piratey

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 8,523
      Given: 2,842
      this guy goes no where with the non sense. some more fun reading

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/thre...-group.116032/

1 Not allowed!
      All the Gods,All the heavens,All the Hells are with in you.

5. Back To Top    #45
      Premium Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 299
      Given: 397
      That guy builds friends within the outdoor community at about the same rate as Fritz.

1 Not allowed!
      #illegitimate hunter

6. Back To Top    #46
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Report Entries
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 16,995
      Given: 15,344
      Hunting's very own Greta Thunberg.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BP338 View Post
      Dumb...it's not that easy to shoot over 500 yards. It takes a lot of practice to get proficient at it. And that doesn't mean that botched shots increases either. I've seen morons out there unload boxes (not exaggerating here...) of ammo at a deer less than 100 yards away! I've heard of guys emptying out a full quiver of arrows at a deer from 30 yards away. IT WAS ME!! (buck fever got me good that day...) I didn't even graze him! If you have the money and the time, go for it! Shoot at it. My thing is that everyone should know their limits. I don't have a gun that can shoot over 600 yards. I killed my mexico buck at 550 yards. That was my limit. I missed a deer at 30 yards with my bow, but killed my elk at 45 yards. It's too situational to regulate distances.

Next they're going to come out with an aptitude test to see how good of a shot you are and try to regulate that...morons...
      They already have that. The Fargo city limit deer control tag training/proficiency camp.

3 Not allowed!
      If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
      ~Doug Larson

7. Back To Top    #47
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status

Mood:
      ----

NDA Points
      NDA Level
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,705
      Given: 649
      Quote Originally Posted by Meelosh View Post
      I didn’t want to get drug into this ridiculousness even father but Fritz missed the most important part. From his article the group has 3 TOTAL members and no donors. Because he is so slimy, he usually tries to twist words as he can, and I guess I helped him here by deleting the post.

You ever feel creepy Fritz? Or is it a natural part of you? Masquerading as a hunter, trying to pretend you’re on our side, while only coming here and every other site we’ve been just to see derision?
      Meelosh, you and Uncle Jimbo seem a little testy this morning. Accusing me pretending to be on your side?? Weak....

Recently I attended the NRA Great American Sport Show in Harrisburg Pennsylvania. Huge. But I ran into some interesting characters. Remember Dr. John Eveland and the Unified Sportsmen of Pennsylvania in that press release video about how they claim Chronic Wasting Disease is caused by a tiny ancient bacteria? I visited with them quite awhile and I'm curious but reserved. Anyway, we'll start a thread about this one day.

Name:  20200206_114217.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  102.3 KB

0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123