A shot too far

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Fritz's buddy here seems like a class A douchebag.
After reading the articles about him, I'm guessing that stretches well beyond his opinions on hunting ethics. I know other folks like him...gotta force-feed his opinion down everyone's throat regardless of the audience. I bet he's impossible to handle after a couple beers.
I also bet he doesn't get invited a second time on any hunting trips...and when he's around the campfire everyone turns in early.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fritz's buddy here seems like a class A douchebag.
After reading the articles about him, I'm guessing that stretches well beyond his opinions on hunting ethics. I know other folks like him...gotta force-feed his opinion down everyone's throat regardless of the audience. I bet he's impossible to handle after a couple beers.
I also bet he doesn't get invited a second time on any hunting trips...and when he's around the campfire everyone turns in early.
Just an observation, but certainly seems to be a little of that around here as well. :;:cheers

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dumb...it's not that easy to shoot over 500 yards. It takes a lot of practice to get proficient at it. And that doesn't mean that botched shots increases either. I've seen morons out there unload boxes (not exaggerating here...) of ammo at a deer less than 100 yards away! I've heard of guys emptying out a full quiver of arrows at a deer from 30 yards away. IT WAS ME!! (buck fever got me good that day...) I didn't even graze him! If you have the money and the time, go for it! Shoot at it. My thing is that everyone should know their limits. I don't have a gun that can shoot over 600 yards. I killed my mexico buck at 550 yards. That was my limit. I missed a deer at 30 yards with my bow, but killed my elk at 45 yards. It's too situational to regulate distances.

Next they're going to come out with an aptitude test to see how good of a shot you are and try to regulate that...morons...

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
That guy builds friends within the outdoor community at about the same rate as Fritz.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hunting's very own Greta Thunberg.

cache.php

- - - Updated - - -

Dumb...it's not that easy to shoot over 500 yards. It takes a lot of practice to get proficient at it. And that doesn't mean that botched shots increases either. I've seen morons out there unload boxes (not exaggerating here...) of ammo at a deer less than 100 yards away! I've heard of guys emptying out a full quiver of arrows at a deer from 30 yards away. IT WAS ME!! (buck fever got me good that day...) I didn't even graze him! If you have the money and the time, go for it! Shoot at it. My thing is that everyone should know their limits. I don't have a gun that can shoot over 600 yards. I killed my mexico buck at 550 yards. That was my limit. I missed a deer at 30 yards with my bow, but killed my elk at 45 yards. It's too situational to regulate distances.

Next they're going to come out with an aptitude test to see how good of a shot you are and try to regulate that...morons...

They already have that. The Fargo city limit deer control tag training/proficiency camp.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn’t want to get drug into this ridiculousness even father but Fritz missed the most important part. From his article the group has 3 TOTAL members and no donors. Because he is so slimy, he usually tries to twist words as he can, and I guess I helped him here by deleting the post.

You ever feel creepy Fritz? Or is it a natural part of you? Masquerading as a hunter, trying to pretend you’re on our side, while only coming here and every other site we’ve been just to see derision?

Meelosh, you and Uncle Jimbo seem a little testy this morning. Accusing me pretending to be on your side?? Weak....

Recently I attended the NRA Great American Sport Show in Harrisburg Pennsylvania. Huge. But I ran into some interesting characters. Remember Dr. John Eveland and the Unified Sportsmen of Pennsylvania in that press release video about how they claim Chronic Wasting Disease is caused by a tiny ancient bacteria? I visited with them quite awhile and I'm curious but reserved. Anyway, we'll start a thread about this one day.

20200206_114217.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79