Burleigh County Recall

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone know where those recall petitions might me? I definitely want to sign my name to it! Thumbs Up

Politicans that do NOT take their constituents comments and vote their own mind should be removed. Heidi Heitkamp proved this last election!

:;:smokin

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone know where those recall petitions might me? I definitely want to sign my name to it! Thumbs Up

Politicans that do NOT take their constituents comments and vote their own mind should be removed. Heidi Heitkamp proved this last election!

Shooters in Bismarck has a recall petition available if you want to swing by and sign it.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which politiians? County commissioners? ;)

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
Which politiians? County commissioners? ;)

Yes. There is a petition to recall one of the Burleigh County Commissioners. It would be a petition to recall 3, but law only allows one to be recalled at a time.

I've been wondering where I can find one to sign. Thanks Obi-Wan!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
why are we recalling her? Is she the one who put in the stupid bike lanes?

No I think that is the city engineer Gabe Schell. I think he is the genius behind main street and trying to turn S. Washington from a 4 lane to 3 lane with 2 bike paths

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Probably wasn't much to choose from. The people we need in these positions are too busy. More good people need to step up.

Xero

Look at more than a single issue. Kathleen Jones is a friend of sportsmen. We could do worse.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Look at more than a single issue. Kathleen Jones is a friend of sportsmen. We could do worse.

Hmmm ,, sportsman friend? like wanting to sell off public land (mitchell lake access)? Not to sure about that one

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
She should be relieved of her duties ASAP! These people are elected to represent the people that voted them in. Her vote was swayed by the few, simply because she was afraid of being labeled a racist. She’s weak minded and needs to go.

Last edited:

drivenmarine.net

Founding Member
Founding Member

I think this recall is something like the whiny liberals would pull. "I don't like the way she voted on an issue, so I want her out." She was elected into office and should have the opportunity to finish her term. If you don't like the way she votes on certain things, vote her out or run against her in the next election. Things like this set a precedence that any time we don't agree with something a person in office does, then we try to remove them. That's what they tried to do with Trump. Just my opinion FWIW.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think this recall is something like the whiny liberals would pull. "I don't like the way she voted on an issue, so I want her out." She was elected into office and should have the opportunity to finish her term. If you don't like the way she votes on certain things, vote her out or run against her in the next election. Things like this set a precedence that any time we don't agree with something a person in office does, then we try to remove them. That's what they tried to do with Trump. Just my opinion FWIW.
The difference here is Trump is doing exactly what the people voted him in to do. So there’s that

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Then, when the petition was approved she was on television stating that the recall was because she was a woman (protected class card pulled high in the air), which as NOTHING to do with the reason. That just helps fuel the reason to pull her arse from the position. ANY elected person has a duty to vote for their constituents and the position has NOTHING do with with what she (the elected person) believes themselves is right/wrong. This is the main factor on why Heidi Heitkamp was ousted after her Kavanaugh "nay" vote just weeks before the general election.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76