Founding Member
Founding Member
6EE4BFAC-7C3A-4331-9D54-ECA921605931.jpg
cache.php

What's that..Its Pat!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I often view the girls in boys sports differently than boys in girls sports. I guess you could label it "sexist" but I lean more towards common sense. You're always able to try your hand at a level higher than what you're at. Girls have a physical disadvantage when competing against boys, especially after puberty hits and the activity is anything that requires strength. We had girls wrestle and play football in high school. A couple of boys wanted to play volleyball and they were denied. Even at that point in time, I got it.

The only foreseeable action is to create another division for all transgender. Otherwise there will be individuals with zero personal pride that will exploit this "loop hole." Imagine having no shame but successful at a certain sport. You identify as a female because you'll probably be better than most, if not all, of the other competitors. You start to rack up state championship trophies and get a few college scholarship offers. Liberal State University sees this as an opportunity for some good PR. You compete for four years at the university, no college debt, maybe a national title(s) and get propped up with some sort of sponsorship after your NCAA days are done. Life is pretty good at that point so you decided that you no longer identify as the opposite gender and you fade into the afterthought.

dammit, I should have thought of this back in high school. I'd have had to change my name to Hilda because I'd be one ugly girl.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Back in the 50's didnt the Russian or Germans try pass guys off as woman to compete in the Olympic. The Olympic committee said no to it.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard Connor Mcgregor is transitioning. He only wants to set records and get more titles. So not fair!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys it's all ready happening right here in ND. Last year I started a thread on this very issue. McLaughlin SD girls BB team has a tranny on the team. They played this year and last year in our gym....in ND.....and the tranny played...and they won both times, and he's on of their highest point scorers. I hope these girls win their lawsuit!! IT'S NOT FAIR!! In no way shape or form is this fair the the other girls. In some states trannys are breaking state records in track and field. Again very unfair. I'm not sure when the NCAA will address this issue? When scholarships and $$ is involved, not to mention just getting into a good school (We've all heard the recent press about that), someone will take extreme advantage.

Now girls wanting to wrestle, and there's no other option but to wrestle in the boys division, well that's another issue. I coached wrestling and seen some good, and some really bad situations. One was a parent in the stands, yelling for her boy to "Crossface HARD" and "If she wants to be a man, treat her like a man!" I was like holy shit! Glad it wasn't my home event or one of my guys or parents involved. Some schools out east have a full line-up of girls to stick in against certain Catholic schools. I guess these schools in will not wrestle their boys against a girl, so these coaches bring a bunch of girls, (who are not their varsity wrestler) to go out and take a forfeit. Many in the wrestling community are debating this topic on wrestling sites as we discuss the tranny issue.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't care how you identify or what you are attracted to. Knock yourself out wearing what you want and sleeping with whoever you want.
I'm indifferent to all of that whether you are my friend, co-worker, or any other type of acquaintance. I don't care about it at all...including I don't care to talk about it, hear about it or march in a parade to celebrate it.

However, for the safety and well-being of everyone...the presence of either a penis or a vagina AT BIRTH should determine what bathroom you are allowed to occupy and what sports teams you are allowed to join.

Last edited:

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel bad for the kids no doubt, I just hope their parents are Democrats. This is the direct result of demoncrats. Have fun with that! Toodles.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's that..Its Pat!!

Agree with everyone on this topic, but from what I've read over the years, her? case is different than most we see in the news. Sounds like she was likely born with testes (can't remember if undescended or what) and ovaries, leading to much higher testosterone levels than women. They did keep her out of some races due to this, not sure if she has still been allowed to race. Her camp hasn't been real forthcoming about it. That case seems complicated, most in the news notsomuch.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
My only thought on the subject is:

"Pigeons coming home to roost"

Actually, that's my 2nd thought on the subject. My 1st thought on the subject is:

"I can't believe I or anyone else actually has to even think about this."

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My point is this. You play sports with the same sex you are. Chics with the chics guys with the guys. What the hell is wrong with society

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Transgenders, gays, extreme feminists and parents that support them are my pet peeves. Along with pedophiles and abortions and people crying racism and equal rights.

Basically Democrats.

I wish it was 100 years ago where men were men and women were women. And you got your ass kicked on the playground for gay shit.

Women are pretty and raise babies. Men are bigger and stronger and protect. It's nature.

Got off on a tangent there but damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Amen Brother! :;:thumbsup :;:cheers :;:rockit

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was hard to watch and a pain in the ass to deal with girls playing boys hockey once they got older. Girls could keep up for the most part when younger but like DM said , Once they hit puberty age it isn't even a contest anymore. It started here with one girl back in the 80s and she was pretty good (for a girl) and small towns don't have the luxury of players competing to make the team so she was a walk on for the HS team and got some exposure at the state hockey tournament that landed her a full scholarship to Brown University. Once she started the trend we had a couple dozen girls playing boys hockey so they eventually started girls teams. I'm not sure if any besides the one that went on to Brown ever played boys HS hockey in ND. Sports are good for kids and the reason we tolerated girls on boys teams. Stateside was ok but I remember one of them got checked in Canada so hard she got a concussion.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That brings up another thing. Why the hell cant girls check in hockey. Either play the game with normal rules or don’t play the game.

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The elephant in the room he is Bruce Jenner AKA Caitlyn he won the Olympic decathalon, imagine what records it would have set as a woman? Don't care how politically correct it is now total bullshit

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75