What are your thoughts?

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A man removing his dick don't make him a woman. It makes him a man without a dick.

...and you can go check out the thread “a shot too far” to find an entire discussion about a man like that.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ain't no such thing as transgender!!
You born with a dick/ male
Born with a vag/ girl.
Nufff said.
This liberal shit has gotta stop!!!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree that "boys" should play boy sports and "girls" should play girl sports. Google this, Jacob Lemay story, its about a 5 year old girl that tells her parents she wants to be a boy. The parents agreed and let her do it. Not saying this is wrong or right but the question I have is, at the age of 5 does this child really know what they want to be??

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
"do they know what they want to be?"

How is this even a real question. Mankind is in trouble.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My three year old tells me she is a cheetah half the time. Any suggestions from Hollywood on how I should proceed?
This may be a new type of identity and I really want to get this right.

Maybe this was caused by vaccines?

Climate change perhaps?

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
TRANSGENDER IS IMPOSSIBLE. If one is born with both ovaries and testicles, a choice can be made, but once that choice is made, a male CAN NOT become a female and a female CAN NOT become a male. Ovaries CAN'T be modified into testicles to create sperm to fertilize an egg and impregnate a female. Testicles CAN'T be modified to create eggs that can be fertilized by sperm. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. Even if a male has ovaries, vagina, and uterus transplanted into his body, they are NOT his genetics. They are the genetics of a different being, a female. It's the same for a female. A female can remove her ovaries, vagina, and uterus and then sew on a penis and testicles, but they are NOT hers. They were from a different being, a male. No amount of surgery, hormone therapy, psychiatric indoctrination, personal protests, or political propaganda can change a genetic man (XY) to a genetic woman (XX) or a genetic woman (XX) to a genetic man (XY). The whole thing is ludicrous.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rather than transgender oneself, wouldn’t it be best to work on the why’s, then work on the mental health that makes one goofy?

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Remember when "tomboy" was acceptable? You kept all your parts, but just liked to do some things that boys liked to do? Good times...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am friends with a few lesbians. Both have kids. Seems odd that someone would enjoy dick enough to get poked by one, but then suddenly not? I’m have never went to bed with my wife, then suddenly not want a vagina? Super weird

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
V1BL22pO.jpg
This case is huge boys no wonder the whole transgender community is trying to disown him. This will definitely be sent to the highest court in the land.

- - - Updated - - -

I not sure maybe this one should be in the funnies because he basically said exactly what every mentally stable warm blooded American would like to say.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You guyz remember how hot jamie lee curtous was in her younger days? She was born a hermaphrodite,her parents made the call to make her female as a infant....totally different deal we see today with these folks going through idenity crisis we see today.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You guyz remember how hot jamie lee curtous was in her younger days? She was born a hermaphrodite,her parents made the call to make her female as a infant....totally different deal we see today with these folks going through idenity crisis we see today.

You sure about this????

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
A sex change operation wouldn't be that bad. On your left hand form a circle with thumb and index finger. Next have the doctor sew a pussy in there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76