Gordon Kahl

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
bottom line ---- tax protesters now days ---- they just dont file or pay and the IRS does not have the funding to go after them all -- tax debt has exploded.

Ya just look at Al Sharpton. He didn't pay for years and i wonder if he is now paying or not.

Yes Gordon's son Yorie is still in the pen and also Scott Faul who was my age and also a good friend is still in there too. I don't think they will ever get out.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Comes down to ones own beliefs! Don’t fuck with me I won’t fuck with you!!!!
It all comes down to being willing to die for what you believe in. Not what some other douche bag wants to die for believing in!

Really? So just because a guy doesn't believe in a law then we shouldn't go after them? A guy should just kill law enforcement because he doesn't believe they are right? You want to die for what you believe in then fine, die but don't murder someone who doesn't want to die. It was so wrong what he did just because of his stupid damn beliefs. If the government was going to take away my family for no reason and send them to Siberia, yeah, I would fight. But we aren't living in Russia. We aren't living in some freaking shit hole country. There is a course of action to take if you believe you are wronged. Some of you guys are damn nut jobs too. Sure, you might be very nice people. I don't know you. But your beliefs as stated on this site put you in the category of nut job. Unfortunately you're ignorant enough not to think you are.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve heard ‘Posse Comitatus’ was the group he belonged too... just what I’ve heard, no evidence to back it up.
Yes Gordon knew many who belonged to the group and they said he was a card carrying member but Gordon told us he wasn't a card carrying member of that or any group as he didn't agree totally with what they stood for. He did agree with some of their beliefs though that is for sure. Like i said he could be quite bull headed at times.
It just turned out bad for all involved.
He also got involved with as many of you might remember the farm foreclosures. That was a big deal back then too.

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
The claim that there are two sets of laws have been proven again today.

Stone was convicted of lying to the FBI and tampering with witnesses and they want to send him to prison for 7-9 yrs.

Andrew G. McCabe, the former deputy F.B.I. director will not face charges in an investigation into whether he lied to investigators about a media leak, his defense team said on Friday.

The extra years are due to an internet post he put up of a pic of the judge with crosshairs in the pic. Otherwise, it'd have been much less. Certain news outlets like to forget that part of the reason for the long sentence since it doesn't fit their talking points. And if you're that f'n dumb to post something like that when you're going to court seems to me you deserve those extra years to think about your stupidity. Doesn't matter anyway. Whether the gets 2 or 9 years he's going to be pardoned. If not right away, right after Mr. T's reelected.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t believe in a bunch of laws, but to not follow them means you better be prepared to pay the consequences.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes Gordon knew many who belonged to the group and they said he was a card carrying member but Gordon told us he wasn't a card carrying member of that or any group as he didn't agree totally with what they stood for. He did agree with some of their beliefs though that is for sure. Like i said he could be quite bull headed at times.
It just turned out bad for all involved.
He also got involved with as many of you might remember the farm foreclosures. That was a big deal back then too.

thanks for telling what you know

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
The extra years are due to an internet post he put up of a pic of the judge with crosshairs in the pic. Otherwise, it'd have been much less. Certain news outlets like to forget that part of the reason for the long sentence since it doesn't fit their talking points. And if you're that f'n dumb to post something like that when you're going to court seems to me you deserve those extra years to think about your stupidity. Doesn't matter anyway. Whether the gets 2 or 9 years he's going to be pardoned. If not right away, right after Mr. T's reelected.

I think that if he changed his party affiliation to DemocRAT the judge would sentence him to time served!

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really? So just because a guy doesn't believe in a law then we shouldn't go after them? A guy should just kill law enforcement because he doesn't believe they are right? You want to die for what you believe in then fine, die but don't murder someone who doesn't want to die. It was so wrong what he did just because of his stupid damn beliefs. If the government was going to take away my family for no reason and send them to Siberia, yeah, I would fight. But we aren't living in Russia. We aren't living in some freaking shit hole country. There is a course of action to take if you believe you are wronged. Some of you guys are damn nut jobs too. Sure, you might be very nice people. I don't know you. But your beliefs as stated on this site put you in the category of nut job. Unfortunately you're ignorant enough not to think you are.

My family immigrated to North Dakota from south Russia. Some stayed in Russia and bought out the properties of the ones that left. The ones who stayed were loaded up in box cars and hauled to Siberia. They didn't fight, they didn't have any guns.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy seems perfectly sane to me...:;:smokin

In 1967, Kahl wrote a letter to the
Internal Revenue Service stating that he would no longer pay taxes to the, in his words, "Synagogue of Satan under the 2nd plank of the Communist Manifesto."

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Was he charged for the pic? it was the Meullar prosecutors that were recommending the 7-9 years not the judge. You seem to not know or care that the judge kept 2 biased jurors on the jury

This was the jury foreman prior to the trial you may want to check out her bias

https://twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/s...or-justice-department-anti-trump-social-media

This was before the trial

EQoXdwjXsAcxYmn

This is the other one.

The judge overseeing the trial of Roger Stone rejected a request from the Trump confidant’s defense lawyers Tuesday to remove a potential juror whose husband works on the Justice Department unit involved in the Russia investigation and who admitted to having negative views of President Donald Trump, according to reports.

At the beginning of jury selection, U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson, an Obama appointee, said that she would not remove potential jurors solely on the basis that they work for the federal government or because of their views of Trump.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gordon and his family were long family friends and also was my ex-wifes uncle.
He was a super nice guy and a heck of a mechanic and would do anything for anyone. He was super honest too as he was a man of his word.
What so many of you read and heard isn't Gordon at all. Also as far as government payments he wouldn't take them when they were offered to him. The ACS office would keep trying to get him to sign his farm up to the programs and he wouldn't do it. We know this for a fact so like i said everything you heard isn't correct. Once when they came out and arrested him for not doing income tax he proved to them he didn't owe any tax but he still wouldn't file his income tax and that is what the whole thing was about not filing as he didn't owe. So that part of their story isn't correct either. He did serve time in Federal prison for not filing and said he wouldn't go back to prison ever.

The real terrible thing about the whole situation is at any given time they could have grabbed him walking down the street in Carrington or Sykeston but they wanted to make a tax time statement and it back fired on them. Sad deal people were injured and some died and many lives were ruined. No one came out a winner in this deal for sure.

Gordon was very head strong and i mean head strong when it came to government and taxes. We would go round and round about it as we both didn't like taxes but for me how do you run local, state, and federal governments without taxing? It really turned out to be a bad situation and other tries at taking down people like KDM stated above.

Interesting stuff BB , Everything I have read claims he didn't like Gov Farm payments and those were some tough years for small farmers with the high interest rates. Also PTSD was real than just not thought of then I've read he was a tail gunner in WW2. Was Everette a trooper in that area back then ? I feel bad for the local LEOs that knew Gordon and the US Marshalls that wouldn't listen.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey, I'm sure that you know the connection between Brian Cheshire and the lawyer in Botno. His statement about wanting to be the best father ever certainly was a lie.

Steve.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi Steve, Yes that was a sad deal for sure. Its really an eye opener when it hits so close to home.

catbird

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was Everette a trooper in that area back then ? Yes he was. brokenbackjack is right on this line of bad planing for the leo. It should have went down in town when he was walking down the street

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The name doesn't sound right but yes , We knew the wife , She went to school with my boys.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Like I said don’t fuck with me I won’t have to fuck with you ! Common sense, pretty simple!!!!
Not one person on this earth has to do anything but live and die it’s there choice! You don’t have to live by a governments laws just because you live somewhere, you just have to avoid them if you don’t believe in them!

If you want to know I think the police should be the judge and the jury!
Speed limit is 55 mph and your going 56 and you get pulled over ! If the officer can blow your head off for speeding? Do you think anyone would speed???? Only the idiots we need to be rid of as it is !!!!

Last edited:

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Highway patrol officer at that time in Fessenden was Everett Gosenbauer.

Hindsight is 20/20, I believe Law enforcement did what they thought was right back then. People can say what they want, it happened, live with it.

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting stuff BB , Everything I have read claims he didn't like Gov Farm payments and those were some tough years for small farmers with the high interest rates. Also PTSD was real than just not thought of then I've read he was a tail gunner in WW2. Was Everette a trooper in that area back then ? I feel bad for the local LEOs that knew Gordon and the US Marshalls that wouldn't listen.

The awards that he got in WW2 was something else. One i won't even tell you about as no one would believe it. I wouldn't have either if it wasn't for the write up that he had from his commanding officer. Another one was he brought the plane home as everyone on it was either wounded or dead. This man never had any fear and people like that you have absolutely no control over.
There is much more about this story and after the shootout and i won't get into that.
Yes Everett was the HP for the area back then. Everett was a heck of a good guy and just celebrated his birthday. Can't remember his age now but he is getting up there.
Once again i don't condone what he done but things should have been done a lot different. But knowing Gordon i know why he did what he did.

- - - Updated - - -

The Highway patrol officer at that time in Fessenden was Everett Gosenbauer.

Everett Grosgebauer and he just turned 80.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems like a little bit of everything was going on in his mind. The farm foreclosure days probably had a lot of bearing , Such good years in early-mid 70s then a few tough years with interest rates that were through the roof. Another thing was that he was a notch baby , I know that bugged the shit out of the ones affected by it. My parents included.

- - - Updated - - -

Everette and my dad were good friends , They used to wheel and deal with antiques.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Davey, I'm sure that you know the connection between Brian Cheshire and the lawyer in Botno. His statement about wanting to be the best father ever certainly was a lie.

Steve.

So whats the connection between Cheshire and this lawyer in Botno?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56