Fargo to buy Greta Thunberg Mural

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m pretty sure outside of ND no one has any idea who Balkowitsch is or cares about his “challenges” or his side of the story. Whatever the hell that is. He also drives a Hummer and owns muscle cars. But he’s against big oil and fossil fuels. Greta would be so proud.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m pretty sure outside of ND no one has any idea who Balkowitsch is or cares about his “challenges” or his side of the story. Whatever the hell that is. He also drives a Hummer and owns muscle cars. But he’s against big oil and fossil fuels. Greta would be so proud.

ba ha ha - really?

source?

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The heading of this article indicates that Fargo is to buy the mural. Why the hell would a city spend tax money on a mural of any kind other than one that would promote the city? If a private citizen wants to spend their own money that is certainly their choice and they can live with the consequences. Just as it's the right of Bismarck or any other citizens of a city to object to murals that may be offensive to their tastes. Those objections can be refusing to spend money in a business involved. Or, heaven forbid, protest in public like the DAPL protestors did. That probably wouldn't work as most of us have jobs (well, not this of us who are retired) and no time to waste protesting such issues.

Was on a city council not long ago and don't think such an issue would have caused any time to take care of at all. My first response would have been, "It's private property and none of our business until it becomes illegal. Let the property owner take care of the consequences of their actions."

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
https://www.2ndvote.com/25-companies-cave-anti-gun-extremists-scorepages-updated/

Several companies caved two years ago to anti-2nd Amendment sentiments. First National Bank of Omaha was one, refusing to do business with the NRA.

Scheels does business with FNBO. Many of us cut up our Scheels credit cards. Trouble is, when you use your Scheels Visa card at Scheels you save.

Used my Cabelas Card at Scheels two weeks ago. They howled. I asked them if they still do business with First National of Omaha. They do. For me, it's about principle.

Cabelas does business with Capital One. Not a step up. Need to go cash and carry:

19159d1546772616-looking-credit-card-isnt-anti-gun-donald-trump-lives-here.jpg
I was going to switch to a Duck Unlimited credit card for the 5% back on sporting goods and gas but then I looked and their card is through First National too 🤦🏻♂️

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
ba ha ha - really?

source?
Seen it with my own two eyeballs. The Hummer anyway. A friend of mine that knows him told me about the muscle cars. There is actually a picture of him driving his hummer on Facebook. The guy is a real douche nozzle. It’s OK for him to portray Trump as a nazi but if someone says something about his art he wants them labeled as a hate group.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76