Fargo to buy Greta Thunberg Mural

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am going to excersise my right to never go in that place of business.

the hard left will go in because it's practically a religious experience for them

I truly believe that mankind is genetically programmed to worship. If a person doesn't have God they substitute with sex, drugs, food and, for countless millions, government

look at the way they act about race, LGBTQ, climate change, ANTIFA, blah blah blah... they act like religious zealots in the middle east

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You just know someone is going to "rattle can" the dam thing and then it will be big news again and again unless they put it indoors. How much free advertising is this "art maker" going to get before this crap ends.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
why would any business knowingly alienate 50% of potential customers?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
the hard left will go in because it's practically a religious experience for them

I truly believe that mankind is genetically programmed to worship. If a person doesn't have God they substitute with sex, drugs, food and, for countless millions, government

look at the way they act about race, LGBTQ, climate change, ANTIFA, blah blah blah... they act like religious zealots in the middle east

The funny thing is, the hard left, in my experience, is mostly young people. Nothing against young people - I was one myself. But most of them are idealists, and dreamers. Philosophy majors. Language majors, etc. Most of them don't have a lot of discretionary income.

Most of these little "boutique" places are practically empty. I'm not saying that the only dining experience in town should be Pizza Ranch. But a lot of these little trendy fringe places only exist by charging $5 for a can of coke. Watch them for a few years, and they're gone. No money in catering to a bunch of broke people.

My two cents.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree, Obi. How does a business INTENTIONALLY neglect/alienate 50% of its possible customer experiences? The same thing goes for Dick's Sporting Goods, Target, and even the bank that runs the Scheels credit card.

I haven't been in Target for a purchase in five years, I've never bought a thing from Dicks, and I cut up my Scheels card years ago. Why would I suck up suds from a brew pub that has Greta on their walls? Pfftt.

;:;blahblah

mills423

I agree, Obi. How does a business INTENTIONALLY neglect/alienate 50% of its possible customer experiences? The same thing goes for Dick's Sporting Goods, Target, and even the bank that runs the Scheels credit card.

I haven't been in Target for a purchase in five years, I've never bought a thing from Dicks, and I cut up my Scheels card years ago. Why would I suck up suds from a brew pub that has Greta on their walls? Pfftt.

;:;blahblah

I'm out of the loop - what's up with the scheels card people??

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bank that finances the Scheels card is on the anti-gun stance, posting publicly they support registration, closing loopholes, universal background checks, and assault style weapons ban.

I think that goes back to 2016 if I'm correct.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bank that finances the Scheels card is on the anti-gun stance, posting publicly they support registration, closing loopholes, universal background checks, and assault style weapons ban.

I think that goes back to 2016 if I'm correct.

So bye using that card, and paying it off every month so I don't pay that bank any interest, but collect all the rewards, isn't that phucking that bank over? BTW it pays 1.5% cash back, oh and all banks suck!

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The bank is still charging businesses 2-2.5% transaction fees when they accept the card, so the bank is still winning. But, as you pointed out, all banks suck. If you can limit their win, and claim a win for yourself, that's about all you can hope for.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.2ndvote.com/25-companies-cave-anti-gun-extremists-scorepages-updated/

Several companies caved two years ago to anti-2nd Amendment sentiments. First National Bank of Omaha was one, refusing to do business with the NRA.

Scheels does business with FNBO. Many of us cut up our Scheels credit cards. Trouble is, when you use your Scheels Visa card at Scheels you save.

Used my Cabelas Card at Scheels two weeks ago. They howled. I asked them if they still do business with First National of Omaha. They do. For me, it's about principle.

Cabelas does business with Capital One. Not a step up. Need to go cash and carry:

19159d1546772616-looking-credit-card-isnt-anti-gun-donald-trump-lives-here.jpg

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly. I mention this to every teller inside Scheels that until FNBO alters course, or Scheels switches to a new bank, only then will I participate in the Scheels Rewards. I'll keep my 2% cashback with Citibank until such time.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly. I mention this to every teller inside Scheels that until FNBO alters course, or Scheels switches to a new bank, only then will I participate in the Scheels Rewards. I'll keep my 2% cashback with Citibank until such time.

Why do you hate the second amendment they are using that 2% to try and take our guns

https://thedailycoin.org/2018/03/24...endment-gun-control-by-proxy-backfires-again/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/...heir-plan-to-curtail-second-amendment-rights/

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would not support a business that has a Greta portrait inside or out....smh..she is not that great to be portrayed as someone of historic importance, just because she wants to get rid of fossil fuels?....ah, no.....If said business owner wants to see his business go down the tubes....let him do it... he won't get my business. Just my two cents.

Motor Mouse

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was absolutely meant as a slap in the face to the citizens of North Dakota. Shane Balkowitz is a pile of shit who peddles his filth thinking he is being provocative. Then plays the victim as soon as people object to it. Good thing for him he has biased media outlets like the Washington Post or the worthless Bismarck Tribune to help him along in his victimhood.

What did I write this? Did I forget I already posted?
Coalburner you took the words out of my mouth!

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What it would take, Shane, would be for you to be interesting, and you’re just not. It’s so obvious what you’ve tried to pull here for your 15 seconds of fame and it’s really sad. Stop living your life for Facebook likes.

Coalburner

Honored Member
I saw that rat Larry Skogen from Bismarck State College had to interject his opinion into the Bismarck Tribune(Communist Rag) today in favor of Shane Balkowitsch - actually trying to shame the citizens of Bismarck and the surrounding areas because almost all of them are tied directly or indirectly to the power plants, mines, oil, natural gas, etc. - I mean that dunce(Skogen) should at least be smart enough to know why people are angry about someone hanging a portrait of a 16 year old autistic girl who is actively trying to rally people to shut down the businesses that supply good paying jobs to this area and provide a way for many to put food on the table for their kids - By the way that sums up the scum liberal agenda.....An autistic 16 year old telling us what to do......My God! What new lows will they stoop to next?

drayweb

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You mean "Larry Scrotum", don't you?

Saw the article but didn't read it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105