Mn Wild Boudreau out

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seemed to be a good coach. Just couldn't get it working for the Wild. Too expensive a payroll not to get better results.

Cooz'sCatches

It is really too bad. I do think seeing reactions from the players after the call was made that it caught them off guard. So hopefully we can make these 25 games count and make the playoffs. We had a time with our "old men" suter, praise, michelle... now it might be time to look ahead. I cant help to see the state of hockey at the professional level not making the playoffs or being a consistent team to be reckoned with.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Minnesota can’t win anything but WNBA titles because they are satan worshipping, liberal sinners who don’t deserve to win. I love the twins and wild, but I hate them currently. MN nice isn’t working.

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
They have to many Old High salary paid players that obviously can't bring it every day so they do like Blue platers do they sell out there coach. Goaltending is also a Huge issue here!! They are screwed until Parise, Suter, Stahl and Koivu are gone.
P.S. Go Pens!!!

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anybody tuning in to watch the Wild this year? Very pleasantly surprised at how good they are playing and as a whole team. I wasn't expecting them to be that competitive. I don't want to jinx them but they are as exciting as I've seen in quite a few years. Fun to watch.

Fish On!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody tuning in to watch the Wild this year? Very pleasantly surprised at how good they are playing and as a whole team. I wasn't expecting them to be that competitive. I don't want to jinx them but they are as exciting as I've seen in quite a few years. Fun to watch.

Fish On!

Fully agree!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82