Were anyone's ancestors just a bunch of Schlubs..........

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have pale burn easy skin, piss poor physic, and addictive genetics. Thanks, God.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
My grandparents migrated over here from Germany when they got invade by Russia, landed in Staten Island NY, couldn't speak English. Comes to find out our last name is misspelled because the interceptors couldn't understand them, I won't put my last name on here, but give you an idea, the First Letter is suppose to be P and not a B. We got a book that a relative went great length and reserached everybody related to him, its quite interesting and took him a while to complete, it was not a direct tree of my family, but we are on the tree branch of relation to his. So brings up this question, How do you know you didn't marry your 4-5 cousin from different branch of the family tree you never meet????
Come to find out, I'm just a schlub like the rest of you, no rich royalty out of this camp.
Think about it.

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not from North Dakota so not your average NoDaker. English, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, French and German from what I know. Back in the 70's one of my great uncles was into researching the family after he retired from education. He found a family crest from England and claimed that one of our ancestors was with Eric the Red when he visited North America. Side note: pair of great great ...... uncles/twins one was a circuit preacher in minnesota and the other was a riverboat gambler.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74