Bedtime stories

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
This was my bedtime story tonight. This "Thing" has been showing up on both east and west coast. I think it must be some sort of artificial intelligence because a human couldn't survive those kind of G forces. Any guesses what this is or where it comes from ?

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fravor on Joe Rogans podcast, interesting to listen to. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://youtu.be/Eco2s3-0zsQ[/FONT]

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can you imagine the drones they must be working on nowadays. Right now we are piloting them from bases in the US and the drones are in the Middle East. I see no need for fighter pilots in the future. The aircraft capabilities are limited by the G-forces a humane can handle. The planes/drones we must be working on and testing in secret have to be pretty incredible.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kind of what I think this is, Man made drones of some sort. That and/or some sort of new laser capabilities, A laser beam can easily travel 60 miles in a split second.

The carriers radar can see an object the size of a baseball at 80,000. That's pretty amazing.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure they have stealth tech. built in too. We've had stealth since the early 90's, don't you think we've improved it a little?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Both Stealth and radar manipulation have come a long way I'm guessing. It would be fun to know but those who know the most say the least. . There are variables in the UFOs, Some resemble a gyroscope but they all do the same tricks.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen fifty or so going over town that looked like that. It was a windy fall night and in between the clouds these dudes were going north

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76