35 Trespassing Violations in 2019

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Many of the trespassing issues in ND occur quickly along the fringes of the posted land. These opportunistic people sneak on and off the land quickly. Road hunting roosters, jumping a slough near a road, killing a deer in a field and running the truck out there to get the animal quickly. These activities will continue to occur no matter what the trespass rules are.

Agree with this 100%.... If the database would let people have options on posting, like dates or species or a notification system I would be for it. Personally, bothering someone to get permission is the worst part of hunting.

kitchenpass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trespassing in ND is just SO MINUSCULE, that to even say it's an issue is questionable, but to say it's an issue needing legislative attention is laughable. 35 citations is a FACT. No probably be, may be, might be, could be, possibly be, or anything else. It's 35. My point is that trespassing isn't an issue worthy of an additional statute or code making all of ND posted. I have evidence, facts, and data to prove my point. What do you have to prove your point other than your opinion, guesswork, and speculation??

You forgot to add the 28 violations for hunting in a unharvested field and 67 cases of hunting on posted land without permission.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
You forgot to add the 28 violations for hunting in a unharvested field and 67 cases of hunting on posted land without permission.

You forget that the pro trespass law crowd quickly pivots to say this has nothing to do with hunting; that what they experience in the fall is but a mere whisper to the yearlong anguish they face.

Clearly, there must but thousands, nay, TENS of thousands of violations outside the hunting season, if we are to include the data provided by G&F.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
In The G&F magazine a month or 2 ago, one of the supporters of the "ND Lockout" campaign said snowmobiles were their biggest problem.

Whitetail56

In The G&F magazine a month or 2 ago, one of the supporters of the "ND Lockout" campaign said snowmobiles were their biggest problem.
If the law would go through I'd bet money that the snowmobiles will keep doing what they do until the snowmobile police get out there.

Maverick

You forget that the pro trespass law crowd quickly pivots to say this has nothing to do with hunting; that what they experience in the fall is but a mere whisper to the yearlong anguish they face.

Clearly, there must but thousands, nay, TENS of thousands of violations outside the hunting season, if we are to include the data provided by G&F.

Isn't it IRONIC that they have the word HUNTING in their blanket statement! "SUPPORTING OUR AGRICULTURE & HUNTING HERITAGE"
but yet they say it has nothing to do about hunting when asked! They cowardly hide behind their lies!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75