Deer dining on humans

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine donating your body to science and having them throw your corpse out in the wood under a trail cam! LMAO

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Deer will chew on bones for calcium. As a matter of fact many animals will. Porcupines and many other rodents like deer antlers. The article was a little misleading. It's not like the deer had backstrap in its mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Some research. Deer chew bones for calcium, but they don't take anatomy classes to identify what the bones come from.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll change the subject a lttle bit here but there is a bbq grill right outside the back door of where the state coroner does autopsies in Bismarck in the state of ND. I find that a little unusual too. And I'll leave it at that.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine donating your body to science and having them throw your corpse out in the wood under a trail cam! LMAO
I wouldn't care, I'd be dead.

Not sure why this was shocking to researchers. As PG said lots of animals will naw on bones for calcium and other minerals. Deer will naw on their own antlers.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll change the subject a lttle bit here but there is a bbq grill right outside the back door of where the state coroner does autopsies in Bismarck in the state of ND. I find that a little unusual too. And I'll leave it at that.

And I'll just leave this here...
boyardee.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83