Kirsten Baesler

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are her accomplishments? What makes her an asset to ND to where she deserves to re-elected despite her legal troubles? Serious question.

Near as I can tell she's been in office since about the start of the whole Common Core stuff, at least she's overseen the vast majority of implementing it.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Silicon or saline?

- - - Updated - - -

She hunts. What does she shoot

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It looks like she'll be back in there.....SMH

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
After that big election --- kirsty is thirsty. See ya at the broken o baby for a shot!!

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, her own boyfriend says this: She's a little whacked in the head but she's a freak in the sheets.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
Headlines FB_IMG_1591796272389.jpg

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Look out Coors Light or “Craft Beer”. She’s not even sure which one. Watch out cheeks, look out gums, hello stomach here it comes!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In my years in education every election it seemed that most people voted for whoever's name they recognized and that was the incumbent. It's not a position that many people pay much attention to. In reality the position sounds important because education is vital to everyone's future. The truth is that the best education decision's are made locally and starting with good teachers. Good teachers can follow any rules the state and local boards make with minor adjustments that benefit students and still do what the people in the ivory towers insist be done.

Every year, when I was involved, we had to send reports to the state. Many times it became a case of "tell them what they want to hear and do what we wanted to do." Pretty sure if any of you are in a job where you have to follow government rules you do the same. In Baesler's case I can't say she's done a bad job as State Superintendent, her personal life hasn't passed any tests and she probably needs to retake that class.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, Treat em like mushrooms. There's so much money wasted in education on all the higher up administrative red tape BS. I worked with an old guy who's now retired. In one of our teacher in service training's he said "either you can teach, or you can't" meaning that all these training sessions are complete crap. And there are sooooo many educators getting into the "other side" I like to call it, that leaves a shortage of good teachers. These people travel around and put on teacher in-service sessions. It's all a scam.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I did vote for two people on the ballot and only two. One a write in for county comm, and the other:

My lady know as Kristen. And I do feel good about my two vote (only thing I know about her is she does drink now and then and that is not all bad as my lady of 49 years has a tendency to have a drink now an then also, I have not drank since last night and that was as she asked me to joint her at the local bar).

So hopefully she does a good job whatever that may be. (but right now I feel I have the largest whitetail, horn wise, that at this stage I have ever gotten on film, Hope he too lives up to what he looks like now, and for me that is what matters in my life, at least at this time of the day, comes up every evening in the day light to my new plot this year in a new area, three months and hard horns) db-2

- - - Updated - - -

But then, them damn elk are coming up also, one does have a decent set of horns but not sure what a decent set should look like at this time. db

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did vote for two people on the ballot and only two. One a write in for county comm, and the other:

My lady know as Kristen. And I do feel good about my two vote (only thing I know about her is she does drink now and then and that is not all bad as my lady of 49 years has a tendency to have a drink now an then also, I have not drank since last night and that was as she asked me to joint her at the local bar).

So hopefully she does a good job whatever that may be. (but right now I feel I have the largest whitetail, horn wise, that at this stage I have ever gotten on film, Hope he too lives up to what he looks like now, and for me that is what matters in my life, at least at this time of the day, comes up every evening in the day light to my new plot this year in a new area, three months and hard horns) db-2

- - - Updated - - -

But then, them damn elk are coming up also, one does have a decent set of horns but not sure what a decent set should look like at this time. db

Cliff note: There are a lot better things to worry about.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77