She can come drink with me, i will do the driving. DB

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is the result of using common core math to keep track of your drinks

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, she now says "I'm sorry. I made a bad decision, I'm going to get help".

If she does, that's great - for her. At this point, she needs to lose her job. I find it hard to believe that there'd be no takers, for a position with six-figures, and apparently pretty low expectations.

Also, for this to be "her wakeup call" is ludicrous. Like she hasn't had enough brushes with the law in the past few years, to know it's time to grow up".

Wade Baesler is a prince too. Arrested 5 times since 2018, three for violation of a protective order and twice for terrorizing.

Sounds like they both make great choices.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Quite the before and after
3EeCpXRLbd0i.jpeg
Capture.jpg

Is it wrong I almost like the trashy second pic better? ;)

Last edited:

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
remember last time --- they had to stop and let out the dog :;:howdy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I thought this was interesting, I've never heard of anyone being arrested, processed and NO mug shot, WTFO?

BISMARCK — The North Dakota Highway Patrol arrested Kirsten Baesler, North Dakota’s superintendent of public instruction, on suspicion of driving under the influence Wednesday, Feb. 26.

According to Jail Sgt. Eric Howe, Baesler was processed at the Morton Burleigh Detention Center at 10:50 p.m. Wednesday.
She was later released and her processing did not include taking a booking photograph. Howe could not confirm where Baesler was arrested but did say charges are pending as of Thursday morning.

Baesler was also arrested while holding public office in 2015 after a domestic assault incident at her home in Mandan. A criminal charge of simple assault related to the arrest was dropped against her in March 2015.

Coalburner

Honored Member
I thought this was interesting, I've never heard of anyone being arrested, processed and NO mug shot, WTFO?

BISMARCK — The North Dakota Highway Patrol arrested Kirsten Baesler, North Dakota’s superintendent of public instruction, on suspicion of driving under the influence Wednesday, Feb. 26.

According to Jail Sgt. Eric Howe, Baesler was processed at the Morton Burleigh Detention Center at 10:50 p.m. Wednesday.
She was later released and her processing did not include taking a booking photograph. Howe could not confirm where Baesler was arrested but did say charges are pending as of Thursday morning.

Baesler was also arrested while holding public office in 2015 after a domestic assault incident at her home in Mandan. A criminal charge of simple assault related to the arrest was dropped against her in March 2015.
She has quite the history - I am pretty sure she should have been arrested down in Florida on state business with her boyfriend and kid on state money as well. Her kid called the cops but she wouldn’t make a statement so no one got arrested during that assault. I think she was charged with theft as well.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
why do some people get protected like this?

can anyone give me a seriously good reason? because they know where some bodies are buried or what?

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if body cam footage is out there? Did she play the "don't you know who I am card"?

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like her old beau was a violent drunk and she is too. I read portions of the police reports from both the 2014 FL incident and the 2015 Mandan incident. Witness testimony suggests ol’ Todd would get drunk and put his hands on her. It’s 5 years later and she’s driving drunk enough to get pulled over on Memorial highway.

Friends, I think this is what an alcoholic looks like. Seriously, this lady needs to step down and get help.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Take a good look at her. She’s doing more than booze. She looks like a crack whore in that bottom pic

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
why do some people get protected like this?

can anyone give me a seriously good reason? because they know where some bodies are buried or what?

Protected how? The only people protecting her are the voters. It's not like her priors weren't publicized, I think it was even mentioned on here several time before the last election.

- - - Updated - - -

Take a good look at her. She’s doing more than booze. She looks like a crack whore in that bottom pic

When someone cries their face off, the change is real. Nothing real going on in an "official press photo".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75