Kirsten Baesler

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Take a good look at her. She’s doing more than booze. She looks like a crack whore in that bottom pic

How the f-ck are you able to find your way to work? About as ignorant statement that could be made.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
that second pic - is after "she and her boyfriends friend" stopped to let out the "dog" - -took all night to let out that dog. Wonder if the BF and the friend that gave her a ride home are still buds.

IndigenousWalleye78

Honored Member
Oh Kristen, Kristen, Kristen...........

DV and DUI? This chick know how to party or what??

A young lady after my own heart.

15 years ago...Right up my alley
Today--Get some help ma'am.

On a side note, with a record like this, I wonder if she has any indian in her.

If not, I know of a Nodak angler who could fix it for her..............

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
We talk about voting her out as if its just going to happen...my question is, does she run unopposed? Has anyone or is anyone running against her? Voting is only part of the solution. If there isn't an opponent, then voting doesn't do anything.

Coalburner

Honored Member
How the f-ck are you able to find your way to work? About as ignorant statement that could be made.
Listen to this guy talk about someone’s moral compass - we should take a trip down memory lane of just the past few days to see all the filth, stupidity, and obvious trolling you have posted to this site.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Listen to this guy talk about someone’s moral compass - we should take a trip down memory lane of just the past few days to see all the filth, stupidity, and obvious trolling you have posted to this site.

HAHAHA, you are judging me? I'll place my moral compass against yours any day. What filth did I post here?

Coalburner

Honored Member
HAHAHA, you are judging me? I'll place my moral compass against yours any day. What filth did I post here?
So is that your strategy to just repeat what I said to you back to me. You have been trolling this site up and down looking for a reaction. I am pretty sure there is a button on your account where you can go back and see your past posts. In fact I feel confident you actually admitted to it in another post.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The domestic violence stuff from a few years ago was a little crazy but as far as the DUI, I can't throw any stones.

I can't say over my lifetime I didn't put myself in that position a few hundred times. I doubt there are many who could say otherwise. Most of the Nodak folks I actually know personally I know damn well couldn't say that!
Regardless, I don't know her and I wouldn't care if I did. Also, I haven't seen if her BAC was 0.08 or 3.08. That DOES matter a lot in my opinion but not in the opinion of law or public. It doesn't make what she did any less wise of a choice or any more right in general but neither is hypocrisy and Lord knows we have no shortage of that around.

Either way, I don't know shit about her or how she performs her job, but in my mind this only makes her more like everyone else rather than less qualified as a person. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't get to hide behind a user name and she will undoubtedly pay the price for this bad judgment call. The higher up the ladder you are, the harder the fall.

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can you even get a job as a teacher in ND with a DUI on your record? Asking for a friend...

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member

Speaking of filth...I'm still waiting for your list of "real republican" president candidates that I asked for...

Coalburner

Honored Member
The domestic violence stuff from a few years ago was a little crazy but as far as the DUI, I can't throw any stones.

I can't say over my lifetime I didn't put myself in that position a few hundred times. I doubt there are many who could say otherwise. Most of the Nodak folks I actually know personally I know damn well couldn't say that!
Regardless, I don't know her and I wouldn't care if I did. Also, I haven't seen if her BAC was 0.08 or 3.08. That DOES matter a lot in my opinion but not in the opinion of law or public. It doesn't make what she did any less wise of a choice or any more right in general but neither is hypocrisy and Lord knows we have no shortage of that around.

Either way, I don't know shit about her or how she performs her job, but in my mind this only makes her more like everyone else rather than less qualified as a person. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't get to hide behind a user name and she will undoubtedly pay the price for this bad judgment call. The higher up the ladder you are, the harder the fall.
Well stated. Made me think a little different on it.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So am I qualified to be a teacher if I have a DUI and a couple domestics within a 6 year period, as long as I’m otherwise qualified and have a boob job?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's hard to imagine those two pictures are of the same woman.

Make-Up, hairdos and clothing cane make a huge difference. Ever why women wear make-up and perfume? Thery're ugly and they stink

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpGkrViOcE

- - - Updated - - -

So am I qualified to be a teacher if I have a DUI and a couple domestics within a 6 year period, as long as I’m otherwise qualified and have a boob job?

If you apply for a teaching Cert. and have a DUI, they may deny you. If you have a Teaching Cert. and you get a DUI, they MAY take it.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
While this has been an amusing read, I think Dirty had probably the more level-headed response. We all have enough skeletons in our closets, some of the more upstanding and employed people I know are members of dart and pool leagues that support the local watering holes during the normal M-F work week. Guess I didn't know that bars and restaurants were only supposed to serve alcohol on Fridays and Saturdays.

I must admit, I don't know enough about the requirements for being in her position, but she has name recognition and that goes a long, LONG way on the ballot here in ND.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont know what pics you guys are looking @ because that mug shot...woof. And I have fairly low standards...

...well now, that changes everything.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most of you obviously don’t see the results of drug use daily like I do out here in Williston. She is on the skids by using more than booze I can assure you. She looks like hell compared to that other picture. She obviously had natural beauty at one point. Going south in a hurry now. Hope she gets some help. You can condemn that opinion all you want. It’s way to familiar to me.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76