Kirsten Baesler

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
She must have known she was over .16, or .24 :), so she caught a break by refusing the test.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bismarck Uber drivers going to have some opportunities and stories...

drayweb

★★★★★ Legendary Member
She must have known she was over .16, or .24 :), so she caught a break by refusing the test.

She claims she only had three Coors Lites. That wouldn't put her at .16, unless she's a super lightweight.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With four old mills over a couple of hours i was .04. (and the fricking sheriff was upset and just walk away from me, never did give me the over the speed limit by 12 ticket that he said he stop me for.) DB

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shows how watered down Old Mills are. Everyone got away with driving drunk in the good ol' days.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes there was a time they would take the beer and till us to get out of town, for me they told me to have the wife drive and I told the cop she had more than me.

Old mill just taste great.

So God bless her, old mill, and God bless America and I have a handful before supper and then I plan to go and have a few more at the legion and have no concern for the virus as old mill kills the germ.

Just plan on chewing on the veteran who said the 2nd amendment needs to be taken out of the paper of our country and chew on the veterans who said they would give up their AR. So wish me well. db
And I am in the right mood for this. db

- - - Updated - - -

Cancel the A games. I have no ideal but if it was my call they would be playing tonight

fishhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
How and why is anyone getting dash cam videos? Seems like a good way to get someone cleared.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did everyone not see "69-68-67-68" or the other attempt? Think that one was something like "68-66-60." Didn't record news, so going from memory.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I find it a little bit interesting to find out that the HP that pulled her over and her ex husband are from the same town in ND. :) Coincidence?? Nah!!

This is ND. You have to be careful even hooking up with a gal at a party because you might be cousins. I might even be related to you, Ristorapper :D

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
That counting backwards thing is tough to do, tough enough when your sober.

Redneck1

When driving in the dark it's not uncommon for people to kiss the white lines, so that in itself does not indicate a persons drunk and that is why the cops will follow further to make a determination as to wether or not to pull a vehicle over. Another test thats used on site is to say the alphabet. Mistakes are always made by individuals when trying to recite the alphabet or count backwards from a 100 so that in itself is not a indication as to wether a person is drunk. Try the tests yourself after never practicing it or even when your tired. These are just tests to guage the reactions of people on site. Also pls pay attention to how she doesn't even stumble when exiting the vehicle and appears to walk fine without any staggering. She certainly wasn't over a .08. It doesn't take much alcohol to exceed a .08 and even a few beers will register .08 for a skinny bitch who doesn't eat much to begin with. The breathalyzer would register a red light on site after consuming any amt of booze, so in hind sight she should have taken the blood test as it could very well have indicated less than .08. Regardless, that why we are told to never drink and drive period! Take a lyft. Buzzed is drunk driving so she did plead guiltY, AND HAS PROBABLY DRIVINN A 1000 TIMES OVER A .08 AND THIS TIME SHES PAYING THE PRICE FOR BEING A IDIOT.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Back in my softball days I played on a team with a few lawyers who had no problem having a few to many in the parking lot after a game and then driving . Not sure if it still is this way but they all said never take a field tests. while you are required by law to do breath/blood test you do not have to do the field test. They claimed they we're just collecting evidence against you to use in court. They also said be prepared to grit arrested. Thankfully I have never had to try their advice out.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77