Apple

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like apples, Fuji, honeycrisp, cosmic crisp, cox orange pippen, shizuka, dolgo, haralson, opal, ambrosia, etc....

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Show us on the doll where the phone hurt you.

If you are blaming the stock market dip solely on Apple, you are way off. Take a look at all the travel stocks like airlines and resorts. Maybe we can look forward to a future rant about Mickey Mouse? Apple will bounce back very quickly while a slow down in travel could drag out for years.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing in this world depends on apple.

applemaggot1_600px.jpg

This is the apple maggot, Rhagoletis pomonella. He has some serious issues with this statement.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Note, I love apple.

It's one of my favorite woods for smoking everything from turkey to venison. I do think their pies are overrated though.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Smartphones running the Android operating system hold an 87 percent share of the global market in 2019 and this is expected to increase over the forthcoming years. The mobile operating system developed by Apple (iOS) has a 13 percent share of the market.Sep 13, 2019

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the record (for those who may be recording this), I hate apple too. Gave up on them last year. Probably why their stocks are going down...people caught wind of my big decision to switch to the google pixel 3xl.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Smartphones running the Android operating system hold an 87 percent share of the global market in 2019 and this is expected to increase over the forthcoming years. The mobile operating system developed by Apple (iOS) has a 13 percent share of the market.Sep 13, 2019

I’d buy a house phone before an Android

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I got forced into my iphone for work. i do hate this piece of shit compared to my android phone

I also am not a huge fan of Apple. My wife has married us to Apple products with computers, iPads, etc so I’m kinda stuck with the iPhone for ease at home. I just couldn’t resist poking the bear!

This is easily top 3 most ridiculous rants of 2020! Life is pretty damn good when we can stare at our magic space devices and argue with people 3,000 miles away over which magic space device to use to instantly order food to our doorstep to fill our fat faces while we watch hunting videos on our magic space device.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also am not a huge fan of Apple. My wife has married us to Apple products with computers, iPads, etc so I’m kinda stuck with the iPhone for ease at home. I just couldn’t resist poking the bear!

This is easily top 3 most ridiculous rants of 2020! Life is pretty damn good when we can argue over which magic space device to use to instantly order food to our doorstep to fill our fat faces while we watch hunting videos on our magic space device.

haha i concur 100%

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Long story short....because of Apple products I found out an ex-fiancé was cheating on me. So I avoided that marriage and now I’m married to an amazing woman and have the son I’ve always wanted. So I think Apple is a great product haha

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump sends all of his tweets from an iPhone. So clearly you're not only a deranged spewer of nonsense, you’re also an anti-Trump Bernie Bro. Prove me wrong, Dumb-Posts-R-Us. Prove me wrong.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trump sends all of his tweets from an iPhone. So clearly you're not only a deranged spewer of nonsense, you’re also an anti-Trump Bernie Bro. Prove me wrong, Dumb-Posts-R-Us. Prove me wrong.

The Huffington Post recently compared a map of smart-phone usage that was released by Jumptap to a map of red and blue states from the past four presidential elections that they pulled from Wikipedia. From these they drew the conclusion that Republicans prefer Android platforms while Democrats would rather use Apple iOS devices.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75