monster black crappie~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
slow day here so thought I would share,congrats to this young lady

[FONT=&quot]Behemoth 19" crappie caught in MN!!![/FONT]
doah.gif

coffee.gif
Absolutely one of the biggest slabs I've ever seen/heard of being plucked through the ice! Stacy Ferrell Hedberg caught the 19 1/8" [!!] freakazoid in southern MN -- had it weighed at a local bait shop to the tune of 3-lb 15-oz! Fasten your seatbelts:crappie-19-inch-minnesota-ice-fishing- (2).jpg

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice!! I am hoping for some nice crappies, bluegills this weekend in northern Mn. Weather looks like it will cooperate for no shelter fishing.#$%^&>

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
agreed rooster,we'll be out as well,dialed in to a hot bite near Mc Gregor Mn....40+ degree's forcasted,catchin rays sippin toddies and smokin cigars hopefully the locals leave us alone

wolf-fb.jpg

Last edited:

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
agreed rooster,we'll be out as well,dialed in to a hot bite near Mc Gregor Mn....40+ degree's forcasted.

Good luck! We are gonna try north of Bemidji at our little piece of heaven. Snow shoe in with the calf sled in tow with our stuff and onto the lake. Hope to get sunburn catching panfish!! haha

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice good off the beaten trail lakes in that area,couple just west of turtle river north of bemji,goodluck
Good luck! We are gonna try north of Bemidji at our little piece of heaven. Snow shoe in with the calf sled in tow with our stuff and onto the lake. Hope to get sunburn catching panfish!! haha

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
lol they ain't worth a shit to eat when crappies get over 12"s in my book,mushy and muddy tasting ones we caught up on red lake years back 15" to 16'ers either went back or on the wall to thick 15 crappies over 15"s filled a 5gal pale laying flat with tails curled up,thats how thick they were
I want to fillet it...

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pisses me off you Nodackers even ( think) about coming into my state to rape n pillage!!:;:thumbsup

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56