Rangefinder Binoculars

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
that’s not really true. We have a range in mobridge that goes to a mile that is in use quite often. I have personally witnessed 10 big game animals killed at 600 or farther.
Is there a case of " vast majority" that you didn't comprehend?.
;:;banghead

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there a case of " vast majority" that you didn't comprehend?.
;:;banghead

Every time a subject like this comes up you ad nothing of use. the vast majority are not here discussing range finding binos.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not that many years ago, I was laughed at for wanting a pair. And there wasn't shit available.

Then I stopped wanting, good to see there are some options on the market nowadays. I may have to rething my wish list...this is some food for thought!

Motohunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dad picked up the 2400 SIG rangefinder last year and it is definitely impressive. That's one of the reasons I was interested in their binos. I have zero first hand experience with SIG but seems they like review well online. Leica looks like the route I'll head but would love to be able to try the SIG ones.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dad picked up the 2400 SIG rangefinder last year and it is definitely impressive. That's one of the reasons I was interested in their binos. I have zero first hand experience with SIG but seems they like review well online. Leica looks like the route I'll head but would love to be able to try the SIG ones.

I've run an LRF/Binoc combo since late '04. No matter which you choose, you'll wonder why it took so long once you use them a bit!

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member

Looks like you're in Bismark. If you were in the Fargo area, I'd let you try mine out.

I agree with SDMF, you'll start to wonder how you were ever without them. We're coming into the golden age of range finding binos where there's suddenly a lot of options, the tech is really good, and you may not have to sell a kidney to get a pair.

Motohunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like you're in Bismark. If you were in the Fargo area, I'd let you try mine out.

I agree with SDMF, you'll start to wonder how you were ever without them. We're coming into the golden age of range finding binos where there's suddenly a lot of options, the tech is really good, and you may not have to sell a kidney to get a pair.
I completely agree. Hunting with my buddy that has the Swaros drives me crazy. We can be calling coyotes and he's glassing and ranging out to a 1000 yds with no problem and I'm fumbling around with both of mine. For the way we hunt deer and dogs it seems like the ultimate way to go.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, for coyote hunting especially, it can't be beat. When I sit down for a set, I mark out a 250 yard perimeter. Anything inside of that is point and shoot.
If they hang up outside, then I can get a quick range in the glory that is 10x HD glass, the onboard AB solver gives me an elevation to dial, and all I have to think about is what the wind is doing.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80