UND v NDSU

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a big basketball fan, but pretty cool that UND and NDSU play tonight for the Summit League championship and an automatic bid into the NCAA tournament.

GO FIGHTING HAWKS!

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
They had a home split during the regular season. NDSU is the #1 and UND is the #6 so UND really has nothing to lose, they have already exceeded expectations a great deal. Would still be cool to see them make the tourney in only the second year in the Summit.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not much of a basketball fan either but I went to the UND/NDSU game a few weeks ago in Grand Forks. It was an awesome game and a great atmosphere. 3-pointer by UND with 0.8 secs left to take the lead sure helped make it fun too! I have to imagine tonight will be a great game again.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is cool. I'm torn....being a Sioux grad, I am still butt hurt over the lame name change. And my hate for the Bison has lessened over the years as they continue to make ND proud in football plus I had to give them some of my money when my youngest attended college there.

Hope it is televised.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep it’s on espn 2 tonight a 8:00. Last nights games were both on Midco SN

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Beer again tonight at the local bar, these reason just keep poping up and it's the reason I did not join the no drinking club.
Besides in IMHO I do not have a drinking problem and I do not care what they say. db

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
How in gods name did Und make the title game ? Good god .... I know they beat ndsu few weeks ago but I do not know how cuz this looked like men vs little children . 36 point SU win hail the bison !

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The game, well it was not a complete waste with a hand full of beer, good company, it is what it is all about.
Would be nice if they won the next one or two. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76