Toilet Paper shortage

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yesterday I stop off at Cashwise in Moorhead to pick up something for dinner. As Im walking in I see all these carts coming out of the store stocked with TP. I asked a store worker what was going on and he said most TP is made in China and there not importing any into the states. He than told me there warehouse is sold out to and none in the storeroom. So I stocked up, big time ok Im hoarding TP.

We were talking at work this morning and they were saying Walmart, Target, Sams, Costco and Menards our all sold out in Fargo

I remember when the Sandy hook shooting took place and 20 and 30 rd AR-15 mags were no where to be found. And they were selling for 50.00 to 60.00 each. How much can a person get for a roll of TP, now Im talking the good stuff?

Did i mention I was hoarding it?

I just check and Amazon is just about sold out.

Get it while you can boys.

https://youtu.be/Ssoyy7FrSXs

Last edited:

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rumor has it there was a fist fight at menards in Bismarck today. Over toilet paper. Toilet paper. Cops were called as someone was also taking toilet paper out of the bathrooms.

We are about to see how "United" America really is in the coming weeks/months.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll rig a hose to the water supply under the sink or toilet....Won't need TP

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We have bidet's in are house and they are so nice. Still need TP to dry yourself off.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stupidest thing I've heard and read about, amazing how people running around saying the sky is falling....so go buy TP......smh
Has nothing to do with the cornoavirus.....its just people causing panic for no apparent reason....cmon man....use your head.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stupidest thing I've heard and read about, amazing how people running around saying the sky is falling....so go buy TP......smh
Has nothing to do with the cornoavirus.....its just people causing panic for no apparent reason....cmon man....use your head.

the toilet paper crisis is a result of over 90% of toilet paper comes from China .. and there is a high probability they will not be able to produce more to do work shortages .... now you know ...

Grizzly Adams

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just hope there ain’t no shortage on Copenhagen and old mil. Then I’ll have to start stockpiling.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll rig a hose to the water supply under the sink or toilet....Won't need TP

This is my plan as well. I've also got a few moose living by my house, so I'll be set if I happen to run out of meat during the great quarantine of 2020.

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was no shortage up in Selkirk so we thought what the hell, we each bought two packs before heading home.
Guy at the border crossing got a good laugh.
toilet paper.jpg
No college hockey, NBA, MLB, No fans at nascar and the big dance..bummer.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went for groceries today and parked next to an old rusted out pickup. I noticed the back was half full of beer. The driver was coming out of the store with his arms full of more beer. As we passed he looked at me and said F the toilet paper.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was no shortage up in Selkirk so we thought what the hell, we each bought two packs before heading home.
Guy at the border crossing got a good laugh.
DSC00175.jpg
No college hockey, NBA, MLB, No fans at nascar and the big dance..bummer.

add the nhl as season is dunzo

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the toilet paper crisis is a result of over 90% of toilet paper comes from China .. and there is a high probability they will not be able to produce more to do work shortages .... now you know ...

No. The whole toilet paper shit show is just evidence of a society that has gone full retard. Toilet paper is one of the few things we import very little of. Having said that, historically speaking, toilet paper and toilet paper only has been credited for ending every previous pandemic and violent conflict since never.

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
No. The whole toilet paper shit show is just evidence of a society that has gone full retard. Toilet paper is one of the few things we import very little of. Having said that, historically speaking, toilet paper and toilet paper only has been credited for ending every previous pandemic and violent conflict since never.

Im stocking up pork rinds and beer just so I can use up all this dam TP!

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member

You say that now, wait till you run out.

I may know a guy that will be selling it by the roll:cool:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76