Toilet Paper shortage

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Went to my shop on Saturday and found 2 boxes of clean cotton rags, 10# per box. Have enough cloth, washable butt wipes for as long as I live. Will save old socks and T shirts for later.:;:rockit

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went to my shop on Saturday and found 2 boxes of clean cotton rags, 10# per box. Have enough cloth, washable butt wipes for as long as I live. Will save old socks and T shirts for later.:;:rockit

I'm glad I live in the country. Some idiots in the city have been flushing torn up T-shirts, socks etc.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, a week or so ago the shitty of Minot posted on face book, (my wife told me, as I am not a face booker) what you can and cannot flush.

3038BB5A-2DBE-4E51-9FBD-1ABB3FF1F3C0.gif

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm glad I live in the country. Some idiots in the city have been flushing torn up T-shirts, socks etc.

Watched extreme cheapskates on the tv the other night. I guess reusable toilet paper was a thing before this crisis. You just have to wash it and repeat 🤢

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen a picture from I think it was Fargo, of about a six foot long cluster of rags that workers had taken from a pump station plug.

- - - Updated - - -

I need more toilet paper. Every time I listen to the news I get crap in my ears.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question: I've seen so many people pissed about hoarding TP and other stuff yet nobody seems to know anyone who is doing the hoarding. Is it like 100 people who are all hoarding this shit or are some of you being hypocrites? I for damn sure haven't hoarded anything. I'm buying one four pack of TP at a time for a family of 5. Who's doing it?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not us.
Asked the wife when this all started some time ago if we needed any tp, she said no.
Asked her yesterday if we needed tp as I went to get a gallon of milk and she said no.
the few times I have been to the local grocery store over the last month I have always seen tp on the shelf. db

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
DB have you checked your spare room? Your wife might be pimping TP.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69