New run on guns and ammo?

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
It appears, in Fargo anyways, that the ammo shortage is ongoing. Worse than ever from what I have seen. Checking stores around town, the shelves seen to be getting pretty bare for any type caliber now. Shotgun shells seem to be only stuff still stocked fairly well. Question i have is, is this happening everywhere or just a problem in little Minneapolis?

I was in Scheels two weeks ago and it was fine, but I was looking for 6 shot and they were out. Decided to go to Fleet Farm yesterday thinking they may have some. Shotgun ammo of all kinds was basically nonexistant. They had a ton of 9 shot and some steel shot, but that's it. Unreal. Had no idea this was going on.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now what's the deal is with Tp,I mean everyone one know's that a good back up plan(better than leaves) is flour tortilla's,soft and strong.

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not what the deal is with Tp,I mean everyone one no's that a good back up plan(better than leaves) is flour tortilla's,soft and strong.
And then you make your Brother-in-law some taco's.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
F00280FE-397E-46D9-91EE-D0BF27F05A9C.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Get your kids involved in your hobby.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
AIQfR427kPQx.png

- - - Updated - - -

Get your kids involved in your hobby.

Rogers Sporting Goods has a ton of 9mm and .223 but at double the cost of Early Covid 19 prices. No way I’ll pay more for .223 than for .224 valkyrie

I have been consistently finding cheap 9mm and .223/556 up until the last month in WY. Recently I’ll be lucky to see anything on the shelf in those calibers. If I do it’s well north of .34 per round of 9mm and .45 per round of .223. 10mm and .40 is easier to find but at least .40-46 cents per round.

Also now rifle ammunition is getting hard to find. Can’t find any federal fusion .243 anywhere. But you are able to find at least a few loads of each caliber still on the shelf.

Shotgun shell ammo is every where too with no shortage I can see. Rogers has been having sales on steel that is dirt cheap after rebate.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Runnings in Bismarck and Dickinson supposedly have fiochi 9mm in stock For 12.99 per 50. Good price for the panic

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Local sport shop sent a message,finally got a load of rim fire ammo in...bout time! most caliburs across the board.

FYI.

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
blanks.... slim pickens eh? made a run to my sport shop,nothing out on the shelves yet either,glad I called before hand clerk said might be a couple months before another shipment.Load up now if ya can.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Election halt of ammo the manufacturer is halting the shipping

I thought I lived in the usa not ussr

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Election halt of ammo the manufacturer is halting the shipping

I thought I lived in the usa not ussr

Today walmart annouced all ammo and firearms will be off the shelves until election is over.

So here we go folks,gonna be a shit show.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's about here.... a few more days until the Apox-clips. All hell is gonna bust loose in large urban areas by next weekend and they'll call out the National Guard and federal marshalls. It won't hold and all of us midwestern folks will have to bandoleer up and take over. Just remember, boys, short 3-round bursts! Take down as many as ya can.

;:;popcorn

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Okay I had the same as the original post. Friend from over the last 50 years never owned any firearms and his wife says to him the other night "I think we need to buy a pistol". No kiddin. He knows I am a gun nut he calls and wants my thoughts on what he should buy. WTF. I sent him a few youtube links and said we will go to the range soon. It will interesting.

UPDATE:

Turns out this guy is a very safety conscious and is a very good shot! Never shot a handgun before.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
UPDATE:

Turns out this guy is a very safety conscious and is a very good shot! Never shot a handgun before.
Hasn’t developed bad shooting habits cause he never shot one before.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Runnings in Bismarck and Dickinson supposedly have fiochi 9mm in stock For 12.99 per 50. Good price for the panic

Dickinson Runnings has only had 6mm Creedmore on the shelf the last month. Otherwise it has looked like the TP shelves from last March -June the past month or two.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was in the Mobridge Runnings store today. They had some but not a lot of shotgun shells. Picked up 5 boxes of the good Federal 5 n 4 shot, some in 3in mag. SPENDY though Holy F.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW the rifle and pistol ammo shelves were pretty bare.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76