Votes: 7 4.1%
  • I am not ok with the way the state has handled MM

Votes: 19 11.1%

• Total voters

701Rounder

Corona stress relief kit

20200319_205943.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The truth about Medical MJ in North Dakota...
Theres 2 suppliers for the whole state. The products are garbage. The products are beyond overpriced. Most can't even afford it.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tried the CBD, spent a few hundred dollars on it, didn't do a dam thing, oils, gummy's and ointment, it was for my knee's

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dang I spent 10 dollars from a guy named dime bag in high school he could fix all the joints

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Corona stress relief kit

2014SG.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The truth about Medical MJ in North Dakota...
Theres 2 suppliers for the whole state. The products are garbage. The products are beyond overpriced. Most can't even afford it.

Boy I bet that table could tell some stories. Probably not the good Charlie Sheen type stories, but maybe the good dirty trailer park kind.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be fun to know what variables are among those that find relief and those that find no relief. In the past I always thought it was the product and difference between cold pressed seed oil VS extracted plant oil. I wish there was a way to measure pain besides BP and heart rate, It would solve a lot of medical problems. Some DRs hear the word pain and they are clueless what it even is.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
701Rounde The truth about Medical MJ in North Dakota... Theres 2 suppliers for the whole state. The products are garbage. The products are beyond overpriced. Most can't even afford it.[/QUOTE said:
Were they knowledgeable and did they have a variety ? I suppose it was that I don't have a card that they wouldn't entertain my questions .

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Legalize across the board
Then regulate as you would alcohol where only a certain percentage of thc can be sold in stores allowing only the highest quality thc to be given to medical care. Yes many will produce their own at home like people who make alcoholic beverages but majority will still only consume what is conveniently available.Then study the effects of mj on long term use and hope they can find a drug test that can be used to tell if a user is impaired at that time not 3 plus hours ago.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The problem is no quality control and most likely a fast growing strain variety that has low medical value, I'd rather grow a couple plants in my garden that I know exactly what seed it came from or from someone that is held accountable and required to provide test results. I stopped at the place in Devils lake to ask a few questions , They wouldn't share any information at all about strain varieties and didn't know what THCV was.

No problems here with getting the right stuff!!!!
Was on pain pills for years ! It’s a much better way of managing pain ! It’s a plant it’s everywhere just walk in to any bar and ask around! I don’t even bother going through the medical process until they can make it as easy as I can get it on any street and any town across America!!!! Although this virus shit might hurt supplies!! Being glued to the couch saying it’s only day 2 and all the snacks are gone lol!!!!!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Based on what I read from the medical journals there is a big difference in strains. I've read a lot about THCV that came from Africa, It does the opposite of the blends that gives you the munchies . It's called the weight loss cannabis, It's good for pain and lowering A1c. There have been a few trials done, The one posted is from the American Diabetes Association , They are a credible source.

First link is an overview of the strain, The second one is long but I like detail. 701 rounder , Can you special order different strains or just what they have on hand ? Would you ask about THCV for me ? Would like to know if sleepy is a side affect , I'd love to eat a cookie before bed and sleep till morning for a change .

https://www.cannamd.com/thcv-everything-you-need-to-know/

https://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/36/8/2415.article-info

Last edited:

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It would be fun to know what variables are among those that find relief and those that find no relief. In the past I always thought it was the product and difference between cold pressed seed oil VS extracted plant oil. I wish there was a way to measure pain besides BP and heart rate, It would solve a lot of medical problems. Some DRs hear the word pain and they are clueless what it even is.

It’s the difference between real and fake!!!
Just saying!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Based on what I read from the medical journals there is a big difference in strains. I've read a lot about THCV that came from Africa, It does the opposite of the blends that gives you the munchies . It's called the weight loss cannabis, It's good for pain and lowering A1c. There have been a few trials done, The one posted is from the American Diabetes Association , They are a credible source.

First link is an overview of the strain, The second one is long but I like detail. 701 rounder , Can you special order different strains or just what they have on hand ? Would you ask about THCV for me ? Would like to know if sleepy is a side affect , I'd love to eat a cookie before bed and sleep till morning for a change .

https://www.cannamd.com/thcv-everything-you-need-to-know/

https://care.diabetesjournals.org/

😐 HOW COME? Idk when is morning?
And where are the cookies 🍪?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107