• I am ok with the way the state has handled MM

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • I am not ok with the way the state has handled MM

Votes: 19 11.1%

• Total voters

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I can guess how old you are just by reading these replys. Wow.

Alcohol is 100 times worse. Not open for discussion. Just think of all of the alcohol ads, beer trucks, wine etc. that is at every big or small event you go to. Alcohol promotions have been rammed into your head for so many years it just becomes normal for you. I always like to think when I see an alcohol ad; "just think if this was a commercial for weed".

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let’s just rotate the substances legality. Sugar, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, THC, Cocaine, etc. This would bring some serious light to those who think one is good and the other is bad.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let’s just rotate the substances legality. Sugar, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, THC, Cocaine, etc. This would bring some serious light to those who think one is good and the other is bad.
I got so fucked up on sugar last night, I am not going to make it to work today.
I want to get chocolate wasted.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got so fucked up on sugar last night, I am not going to make it to work today.

You jest. But recall New York banned certain sizes of fountain pop at one point.

It's never been about "getting wasted." It's about the government not believe people can control themselves, so they'll do it for them.

Can't handle eating right and staying healthy? Ok, we'll limit what you can buy to make it more difficult to ingest copious amounts of sugar.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well it's better then snorting lines of bath salt ot pure caffeine so even though juanr is going through some sort of life crisis he hasn't even gotten close to hitting bottom yet.

- - - Updated - - -

My idea for trial subjects in an enclosed environment is still a state penitentiary place is full of non violent and violent offenders of all ages and ethnic nationalities. Heck some are probably doing drugs already

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr we need to start a support group. My wife and I are addicts. Sometimes we go to McDonalds and have a Mocha Frappe for breakfast. I have come close to od on Lindt Lindor.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
i am not arguing with you Davey I wholeheardly agree and you know I am a big supporter of legalizing gonja, my argument has to do with the strains today that we see such a increase of thc which is now in the 30 percent range, they are not your typical plants like the 70s or even early 90. Wasn't until hydro was introduced to growing mj did we see a major increase in thc levels, heck even ATF was still only 16 to 24 percent THC. Just like what man has done to every drug on this plant is to enhance it just because we can. No one has the research as to what these high thc strains have on human mind and body over long periods of time. And my argument is that just like alcohol, mj needs to be regulated by the percentage of THC to OTC users, maybe that's not the case with high thc but to tell me their is no long term effects on high thc users , I would ask you to show me the evidence that is the case and the argument will be settled because your wifes brother cousin has been token it for decades doesn't mean diddly to the people who care about these kinds of information that could have long term effects.

In the 60s and 70s the dirty hippies and were lacing weed with LSD and taking any pill they could get their hands on and gave weed a bad name. I lived those days and I remember the neighbors and relatives talking about the news events and the hot topics were wackos like Charles Manson and the others from the crazy tribe back then and they concluded it was marijuana that made them act that way .

For some reason jumping out of windows was fairly common so I grew up being taught that MJ would make you jump out of windows so I was anti weed up until my 30s when I saw life and figured things out with my own eyes VS the brainwashing. The US Government and the military opened a can of worms, I heard first hand how they laced weed with LSD and supplied troops with drugs because it gave solders a sense of bravado and kept them awake.

Speaking about MJ Now days , It's the legal artifical crap they sell at the corner gas station that the war on drugs should be after. They walked into the health food stores and confinscated CBD off the shelves and yet this artifical THC-O is a legal alternative to schedule 1 MJ . It's so pathetic that I can't find words to describe it , My only hope is that people will read the link and see.

What's really sad is that the artifical/manufactured gas station drug really messes people up and they gave it the name THC-O so it's easy to confuse the good with the bad.

"THC-O, a cosmically powerful, borderline psychedelic derivative of cannabis that can be up to 300% more potent than even the most astronomical THC."

https://www.wweek.com/potlander/2021/09/22/thc-o-is-a-new-cannabinoid-that-may-lead-to-powerful-psychedelic-highs/

The Drugs That Built a Super Soldier
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/04/the-drugs-that-built-a-super-soldier/477183/

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the 60s and 70s the dirty hippies and were lacing weed with LSD and taking any pill they could get their hands on and gave weed a bad name. I lived those days and I remember the neighbors and relatives talking about the news events and the hot topics were wackos like Charles Manson and the others from the crazy tribe back then and they concluded it was marijuana that made them act that way .

For some reason jumping out of windows was fairly common so I grew up being taught that MJ would make you jump out of windows so I was anti weed up until my 30s when I saw life and figured things out with my own eyes VS the brainwashing. The US Government and the military opened a can of worms, I heard first hand how they laced weed with LSD and supplied troops with drugs because it gave solders a sense of bravado and kept them awake.

Speaking about MJ Now days , It's the legal artifical crap they sell at the corner gas station that the war on drugs should be after. They walked into the health food stores and confinscated CBD off the shelves and yet this artifical THC-O is a legal alternative to schedule 1 MJ . It's so pathetic that I can't find words to describe it , My only hope is that people will read the link and see.

What's really sad is that the artifical/manufactured gas station drug really messes people up and they gave it the name THC-O so it's easy to confuse the good with the bad.

"THC-O, a cosmically powerful, borderline psychedelic derivative of cannabis that can be up to 300% more potent than even the most astronomical THC."

https://www.wweek.com/potlander/202...-that-may-lead-to-powerful-psychedelic-highs/

The Drugs That Built a Super Soldier
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/04/the-drugs-that-built-a-super-soldier/477183/

The lacing of stuff is on thing that wont be happening if it is regulated and sold out of legal places. You wont have a good name if that happens you will be done. Another interesting thing is the use of psychedelics for the treatment of service members with ptsd

Last edited:

IFishND

Marijuana is not laced around here, no matter what you heard in the news. Broke drug dealers aren't going to spend their money/product to lace a bag o trees. Silliest stuff ever. It's a fear campaign is all. Don't ask me how I know. Also, people around here aren't buying black market weed from some random joe. It's all a circle of friends. Those friends are already smoking the shit, if it was bad they wouldn't be selling it to their friends.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marijuana is not laced around here, no matter what you heard in the news. Broke drug dealers aren't going to spend their money/product to lace a bag o trees. Silliest stuff ever. It's a fear campaign is all. Don't ask me how I know. Also, people around here aren't buying black market weed from some random joe. It's all a circle of friends. Those friends are already smoking the shit, if it was bad they wouldn't be selling it to their friends.

I agree with everything in your post. My point was directed at the legal stuff being sold at the local corner gas station in MN and online that is not regulated. You don't know where it came from or what could be in it.

What is THC-O?
Although many of us only recently heard about THC-O, the US military began studying its effects as long ago as the 1940s; they observed it eroded dogs’ muscle coordination twice as much as conventional delta-9 THC.

Typically, acetic anhydride is added to delta-8 THC to produce delta-O acetate.

THC-O didn’t appear on the DEA’s radar until nearly 30 years later. In 1978, DEA agents discovered a clandestine lab in Jacksonville, Florida, had combined a cannabis extract with acetic anhydride. But over the following 10 years, THC-O did not enter the illicit market. Since it didn’t seem to be a growing problem, the federal drug agency declined further investigation into the unusual compound.

Today the production of THC-O acetate is raising concern among some in the state-licensed cannabis industry. To generate the molecule, a highly-flammable compound called acetic anhydride is added to THC molecules. The process involves a series of extractions that begin with hemp, the low-THC cannabis plant that was made federally legal by Congress in the 2018 farm bill. First, CBD is extracted from raw hemp. Then delta-8 THC is extracted from the CBD. Finally, acetic anhydride is added to the delta-8 THC molecules to make THC-O acetate.

THC-O’s appeal lies in its potency and its legal status. Research has found that it’s roughly three times stronger than conventional THC. It has been called “the psychedelic cannabinoid” for its borderline hallucinatory effects. Because it’s derived from federally legal hemp, THC-O products are becoming increasingly popular in the states where consumers don’t have access to legal, state-licensed delta-9 THC products.

IFishND

I agree with everything in your post. My point was directed at the legal stuff being sold at the local corner gas station in MN and online that is not regulated. You don't know where it came from or what could be in it.

What is THC-O?
Although many of us only recently heard about THC-O, the US military began studying its effects as long ago as the 1940s; they observed it eroded dogs’ muscle coordination twice as much as conventional delta-9 THC.

Typically, acetic anhydride is added to delta-8 THC to produce delta-O acetate.

THC-O didn’t appear on the DEA’s radar until nearly 30 years later. In 1978, DEA agents discovered a clandestine lab in Jacksonville, Florida, had combined a cannabis extract with acetic anhydride. But over the following 10 years, THC-O did not enter the illicit market. Since it didn’t seem to be a growing problem, the federal drug agency declined further investigation into the unusual compound.

Today the production of THC-O acetate is raising concern among some in the state-licensed cannabis industry. To generate the molecule, a highly-flammable compound called acetic anhydride is added to THC molecules. The process involves a series of extractions that begin with hemp, the low-THC cannabis plant that was made federally legal by Congress in the 2018 farm bill. First, CBD is extracted from raw hemp. Then delta-8 THC is extracted from the CBD. Finally, acetic anhydride is added to the delta-8 THC molecules to make THC-O acetate.

THC-O’s appeal lies in its potency and its legal status. Research has found that it’s roughly three times stronger than conventional THC. It has been called “the psychedelic cannabinoid” for its borderline hallucinatory effects. Because it’s derived from federally legal hemp, THC-O products are becoming increasingly popular in the states where consumers don’t have access to legal, state-licensed delta-9 THC products.

Funny story about that stuff. A friend of mine got into it about 5 years ago. He went nuts. He was all messed up. Started writing a letter to his wife and kids cuz he thought he was dying. Sitting there crying to his dog and telling him how he was a shitty owner etc, apologizing to him. Lost his marbles for a few hours he said.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think I can guess how old you are just by reading these replys. Wow.

Alcohol is 100 times worse. Not open for discussion. Just think of all of the alcohol ads, beer trucks, wine etc. that is at every big or small event you go to. Alcohol promotions have been rammed into your head for so many years it just becomes normal for you. I always like to think when I see an alcohol ad; "just think if this was a commercial for weed".

I also agree with you. How many times do you see people on here post. I see people talking about drinking and showing there blue yum yums like there 16 yrs old. I'm sure people's wife's and children are so proud of them.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny story about that stuff. A friend of mine got into it about 5 years ago. He went nuts. He was all messed up. Started writing a letter to his wife and kids cuz he thought he was dying. Sitting there crying to his dog and telling him how he was a shitty owner etc, apologizing to him. Lost his marbles for a few hours he said.

to bee faaiirrrrr,.... who hasn't done that?

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just legalize it and be done gripping about it, I don't know why ND has to be the 53rd state to legalize it

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Vices are not crimes." - Lysander Spooner

That's nihilistic. Vices are crimes when they encroach the Golden Rule. Despite being agnostic or true believers the Founding Male Identifiers based the Constitution on the Magna Charta and the Christian Bible. The concerted effort to destroy childhood innocence is a narcissistic ploy to validate ego and a life spent fucked up.

Not enforcing gun/drug laws/identity politics and penalizing self defense is subterfuge toward chaos/globalism and the rise of the anti-Christ: No matter what you consider an anti-Christ.

I support any legitimate use of any substance for medical purposes and believe alcohol is a gateway to pot. IMO barriers must be in place/enforced to maintain polite civilization. With exceptions THC causes a passive response and booze results in fights. In an extreme example; I'd rather have a F-22 pilot in the air with a pint than a couple jays. America is being eroded like Florida bedrock.

I suppose we could launch PMS:

https://youtu.be/Xg9aQvjMS60

Lyrics:

https://youtu.be/5cTyUUO7D3E

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 153
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121