• I am ok with the way the state has handled MM

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • I am not ok with the way the state has handled MM

Votes: 19 11.1%

• Total voters

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marijuana is not laced around here, no matter what you heard in the news. Broke drug dealers aren't going to spend their money/product to lace a bag o trees. Silliest stuff ever. It's a fear campaign is all. Don't ask me how I know. Also, people around here aren't buying black market weed from some random joe. It's all a circle of friends. Those friends are already smoking the shit, if it was bad they wouldn't be selling it to their friends.

Good to know that illegal drugs in ND are safer and ND illegal drug dealers are more ethical than drugs and drug dealers from other parts of the country. That kinda makes it all OK. Maybe you could get Snoop Dogg and Kid Rock to do a TV ad like Frank Thomas and Doug Flutie.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's nihilistic. Vices are crimes when they encroach the Golden Rule. Despite being agnostic or true believers the Founding Male Identifiers based the Constitution on the Magna Charta and the Christian Bible. The concerted effort to destroy childhood innocence is a narcissistic ploy to validate ego and a life spent fucked up

Back when our constitution was written cannabis didn't encroach the Golden Rule or ANY rule , it had been a medicinal herb for over 5000 years and It wasn't until 150 years later that the government made possession a crime.

Since you brought the Bible into this .

Ezekiel 47:12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

I get the part where you support medical use but what you don't get is that government overreach prohibited it in the first place, same with alcohol . Now decades later the majority of people have voted to make it available for medical use again so gov created a bunch of jobs and put a bunch of extra time and effort into the program. The truth is , they made it look good on paper. They changed the language of the measure and totally annihilated it .
It works for some, mostly the upper-class wage earners and maybe some lower-class wage earners but It's designed to relinquish responsible middle-class people who pay for health insurance and face struggles to afford both .
Those who can afford to buy it at the crazy high prices are required to jump like sheep through the hoops to "sign up" and pay the government , then they are banned from gun ownership and who knows what else in the future. I only see one way to fix it fast and that's full legalization.

You were right when you said "America is being eroded "

It's because we are getting stripped of our freedoms, rights and money, hand over fist. What other restrictions and laws do you support that you think will bubble wrap our kids and keep them safe ? limit the size of soft drinks ? Take bottle rockets away ? Are we willing to give up Booze and tobacco to bubble wrap our kids ? To grow hemp, you need to buy a license. what's next , license to grow wheat ? Forced to buy carbon credits for every cow you own because it farts ?

I respect your opinion but I think the reason behind it has a flaw. We have grandkids and I don't believe for one minute that keeping cannabis illegal will keep them any safer , If fact most likely just the opposite , they might end up down at the corner gas station looking at bath salts and other legal crap .

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very well said....Just more argument to let us grow our own.

IFishND

Good to know that illegal drugs in ND are safer and ND illegal drug dealers are more ethical than drugs and drug dealers from other parts of the country. That kinda makes it all OK. Maybe you could get Snoop Dogg and Kid Rock to do a TV ad like Frank Thomas and Doug Flutie.

It is what it is. If you'd like to discuss other drugs within the community, that's a whole different ballgame. Marijuana on the black market is pretty safe. I don't partake, but wouldn't be afraid to smoke a doobie. Oxy or them little blue pills, they will kill you. They come from Detroit and Vegas and are loaded with fentanyl. I know several people that are now dead cuz they chose to dance with the devil.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I thought it was okay for me to grow my own as it now stands. No/yes. db

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Nope. They butchered that measure beyond recognition or repair. Can't grow your own and unafordable for most to pay the big money they want at the stores they set up.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

Ezekiel 47:12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

I didnt know mj was a tree.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member

ABSOLUTLY db,,,, been in my lane for years.,even back in the early 70's,to broke to purchase beer or? made our own "morning glory wine from morning glory flower seeds,not sure how we came up with this concoction? but it worked.

I remember we bought mj seeds from "high times" magazine,didn't care if we grew male or female plants...it was all good.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

Back when our constitution was written cannabis didn't encroach the Golden Rule or ANY rule , it had been a medicinal herb for over 5000 years and It wasn't until 150 years later that the government made possession a crime.

I get the part where you support medical use but what you don't get is that government overreach prohibited it in the first place, same with alcohol . Now decades later the majority of people have voted to make it available for medical use again so gov created a bunch of jobs and put a bunch of extra time and effort into the program. The truth is , they made it look good on paper. They changed the language of the measure and totally annihilated it .
It works for some, mostly the upper-class wage earners and maybe some lower-class wage earners but It's designed to relinquish responsible middle-class people who pay for health insurance and face struggles to afford both .
Those who can afford to buy it at the crazy high prices are required to jump like sheep through the hoops to "sign up" and pay the government , then they are banned from gun ownership and who knows what else in the future. I only see one way to fix it fast and that's full legalization.

You were right when you said "America is being eroded "

It's because we are getting stripped of our freedoms, rights and money, hand over fist. What other restrictions and laws do you support that you think will bubble wrap our kids and keep them safe ? limit the size of soft drinks ? Take bottle rockets away ? Are we willing to give up Booze and tobacco to bubble wrap our kids ? To grow hemp, you need to buy a license. what's next , license to grow wheat ? Forced to buy carbon credits for every cow you own because it farts ?

I respect your opinion but I think the reason behind it has a flaw. We have grandkids and I don't believe for one minute that keeping cannabis illegal will keep them any safer , If fact most likely just the opposite , they might end up down at the corner gas station looking at bath salts and other legal crap .

https://youtu.be/jsZkkqLDFmg

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://youtu.be/D4KQae9oMWs

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing new under the sun except the history we don't know.

:;:thumbsup and the history we think we know is highly questionable. The older I get the less sure I am of things that were taught in school, and accepted as truths by society.

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is interesting to research and compare how different countries recall/teach the same historical events

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
I hope they legalize it, on a large scale alcohol has done more damage to society than MJ ever will and no one bats an eye at someone getting trashed every weekend. For a country that claims to be so "free" we sure seem to like caging people for victimless crimes. We have enough problems in the state with all the fentanyl and meth floating around I'd much rather see them go even harder at the dirtbags bringing that into our communities. ND is behind on the times like always on this one, if someone wants to smoke or eat some edibles after a long work week whats so different from grabbing a six pack after work? Just my saturday morning coffee thoughts, now feel free to burn me at the stake.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^Fine. I concede all above points about alcohol. Shouldn't that be enough for society as a whole to manage?

Is a heavy equipment operator intoxicated when pissing hot after not smoking up for a month? How do we enforce a standard for negligence? HGN each time a pilot is to climb aboard etc? How many holes would that have?...A lot of you fellows I consider "friends"(quotes for internet "relationships") begin talking like borderline anarchists when this type thread is topical.

Good tune:

https://youtu.be/3Lo6iT7e080

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^Fine. I concede all above points about alcohol. Shouldn't that be enough for society as a whole to manage?

Is a heavy equipment operator intoxicated when pissing hot after not smoking up for a month? How do we enforce a standard for negligence? HGN each time a pilot is to climb aboard etc? How many holes would that have?...A lot of you fellows I consider "friends"(quotes for internet "relationships") begin talking like borderline anarchists when this type thread is topical.

Good tune:

that’s an employer’s call. Even if legal they can still say you can’t test positive like cdl drivers . Then it’s on the person if they want the job or not. How long something can stay in your system should really have no bearing as meth can be gone in 24 hrs .

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member

Good tune:

The drug testing is a gray area with usage I agree. I would think one of these days someone will come up with a more accurate test. There will likely be a lot of career fields that don't allow it even when legal, that is already the case in states where it is legal. No system is ever perfect but it will keep the stain off of people's records.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80