• I am ok with the way the state has handled MM

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • I am not ok with the way the state has handled MM

Votes: 19 11.1%

• Total voters

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK: Why then be a CDL driver when the govt will forcibly sponge your wages to support gay green orangutans from Nepal which could never achieve a CDL unless standards are lowered for these GGONs. I'll bet the shower tents Downrange are steamy fun especially after day shift: Women were not enough distraction to fulfill the communist appetite:

Let them smoke;

https://youtu.be/j2pBXWYuMLA

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
SVN, don't overthink such a simple concept as prohibition that has already proven not to work . Cannabis is already here and whether you , me or we like it or not, It's not going away. People will continue to buy and use it no matter if it's legal or a schedule 1 drug. Google our closest state Montana and closest country Canada and all other states and countries that have legalized and do the math . The facts are a no brainer. Don't believe the paid dictators and big pharma.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The drug testing is a gray area with usage I agree. I would think one of these days someone will come up with a more accurate test. There will likely be a lot of career fields that don't allow it even when legal, that is already 'the case in states where it is legal. No system is ever perfect but it will keep the stain off of people's records.

Then do it. That's my 2nd bitch. My 1st is communism's affinity.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK: Why then be a CDL driver when the govt will forcibly sponge your wages to support gay green orangutans from Nepal which could never achieve a CDL unless standards are lowered for these GGONs. I'll bet the shower tents Downrange are steamy fun especially after day shift: Women were not enough distraction to fulfill the communist appetite:

Let them smoke;

https://youtu.be/j2pBXWYuMLA

You do it to be make money and support your family. All our guys that come from Mexico have to pass drug tests just the same as the American drivers difference is the guys from Mexico want to work and show up.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Worked as and with "hung over" employees... For the most part luck won the day, although productivity suffered. Not sure if that parallels MJ use but doesn't appear to. I think a testing methodology leap so employment & driving can be more established then the path to less problems would follow. I also, and I may just be naive, wonder about strength measurements. Alcohol is pretty well defined, alcohol content of various things, number of drinks to impairment, time elapse to become sober... is that a thing with MJ?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You do it to be make money and support your family. All our guys that come from Mexico have to pass drug tests just the same as the American drivers difference is the guys from Mexico want to work and show up.

And not pay taxes. Ten bucks an hour is a decent wage for AMERICANS sans FICA (until recently). Ironically Californians fleeing to Mexico are irritating the natives as these dirty Californians are not assimilating and English is encroaching on Spanish.

Pot is bad news and an ALL STOP should be declared with current MJ laws and immigration. All roads from pot lead to Karl Marx and the desire to replace the opiate of the masses. Legal recreational pot is a bridge too far.

Absorbing this jam for my side of things:

https://youtu.be/IsoqRvYqWDg

Grace Slick offense:

https://youtu.be/AGkFe2kgF74

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
And not pay taxes. Ten bucks an hour is a decent wage for AMERICANS sans FICA (until recently). Ironically Californians fleeing to Mexico are irritating the natives as these dirty Californians are not assimilating and English is encroaching on Spanish.

Pot is bad news and an ALL STOP should be declared with current MJ laws and immigration. All roads from pot lead to Karl Marx and the desire to replace the opiate of the masses. Legal recreational pot is a bridge too far.

Absorbing this jam for my side of things:

https://youtu.be/IsoqRvYqWDg

Grace Slick offense:

https://youtu.be/AGkFe2kgF74

Your wrong they have to pay taxes just like us and they make way more than 10 bucks an hour. The h2b visa program is a life saver for employers right now. If the construction world didn’t have it not many roads would get fixed as Americans don’t want to work just get paid. Booze is the gateway drug most used so by your logic that should also be banned.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Many work under an alias. As said before I concede all negative points about booze and believe it's enough for society to handle. There's a reason illegals will work for less money and it's not entirely altruistic.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Many work under an alias. As said before I concede all negative points about booze and believe it's enough for society to handle. There's a reason illegals will work for less money and it's not entirely altruistic.

illegals are a completely different subject. The guys who are h2b have a vetting program they are not working any aliases. The guys you pick up at Home Depot for day labor are not the same.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.inforum.com/news/north-...isleading-voters-on-measures-financial-impact

“The estimated fiscal impact of this measure beginning in 2023 through the 2025-2027 Biennium is Revenue of $3,145,000 and Expenses of $4,985,000,” the fiscal note reads.

Not included in the financial projection is a key piece of context: The state officials who calculated the potential gains and losses did not attempt to quantify how much tax revenue North Dakota would bring in through the sale of marijuana.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
WOW, them Fuks just can't put it on the ballot and let the people decide without tying to manipulate the general public right on the ballot! Dirty bastages!!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
They should at least note on the measure that sales tax isnt figured in, there are definitely some old people that will look at that and vote against it because of the manipulated numbers. Also, beyond normal sales tax, legislature has the ability to add a special tax, which knowing our govt, is likely to happen... So many Rino's in this state

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
voted no
If you want to possess, use and grow in your own home; maybe a smoke shop -- i dont have an issue take the criminal portion off the books. As far as stores and candy being sold - nope
Advertising like they do in WA - big no

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79