• I am ok with the way the state has handled MM

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • I am not ok with the way the state has handled MM

Votes: 19 11.1%

• Total voters

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Things have been progressing with R&D for medical marijuana , THCV is a new discovery that looks promising for diabetics , Self discipline and diet changes can only go so far so it seems, I still need pills to keep sugars under control. I'd like to make some gummy bears and get off the pills and get rid of joint pain at the same time so I recently had a visit with my health care provider. There is no way the provider will lend a hand, Supposedly its a licensing issue where ND Drs. could lose their license over it VIA federal laws. I don't blame a medical provider or anyone else for not wanting to jeopardize a career over a weed. I was born in the facility we were sitting in having the conversation and I value having the facility in the community so I probably won't be changing providers any time soon. If we vote on this in the future will you vote yes or no ?

https://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/39/10/1777

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i think aurora cannabis should supply it all. They are a very high quality manufacture

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought the best I could find after reading reviews. It was also the most expensive at $97 an ounce. Every morning and evening I put six drops under my tongue, for a month. Then I also started rubbing it into my right knee. Nothing. I sure had my hope up too. Very disappointed.

Attachments

20200319_150929.jpg 20200319_150929.jpg
Last edited:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought the best most expensive CBD oil I could find. I paid $97 per ounce not including shipping. Every morning. and every night six drops under the tongue. Then I started rubbing more into my right knee every day. Nothing. Not one bit of difference. I was very hopeful too. What a disappointment.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought the best most expensive CBD oil I could find. I paid $97 per ounce not including shipping. Every morning. and every night six drops under the tongue. Then I started rubbing more into my right knee every day. Nothing. Not one bit of difference. I was very hopeful too. What a disappointment. 69B09615-5528-43A4-B552-F24AAC38E04F.jpg

How long did you take it?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG Price has nothing to do with quality in this industry did you get a data sheet with it ? If you share what product I will most likely be able to find a little information about it . Supposedly anything sold on Ebay and Amazon is nothing more that cold pressed seed oil and I'm pretty sure some are asking 100 an OZ for that too. Bride and I both take it and both have positive results we get it from Lazarus , I hate the taste so I don't like it under my tongue but I love the taste of in my morning coffee.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crap double post.

I had personal contact with a number of people who use this product. One says his wife runs it on both sides of her daughter's spine where she has pain from cancer and it's the only thing that helps. Another said he couldn't use a wrench on the farm until he used this product, and he went from not being able to open his hands in the morning to working on machinery with no pain. Does nothing for me. I used it six weeks under my tongue. the last two weeks I added rubbing six drops into my knee.

Attachments

20200319_150929.jpg
Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG I found the data sheet and will take a look at it tonight or tomorrow morning and compare it with what we have. Fly carp mentioned how long did you take it ? It didn't seem to work for us at first but it builds up in your system and after a few days it works a lot better. It was when we ran out and quit taking it for a week that we both realized how much it was helping.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Legalize it all, coke, heroin, lsd, we're all gonna die anyway.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
CBD oil is a friggen joke. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a girl on social media I’m friends with who was claiming how cbd oil cured her seizures. THen one day had one and I haven’t heard about cbd oil again.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Treat it like any other medicine.....get it from the pharmacy. We don't grow our own penicillin.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Treat it like any other medicine.....get it from the pharmacy. We don't grow our own penicillin.
You ever look "way back in the fridge" you might have some Penicillin growing there.

701Rounder

I'm a regular here. Been here since the beginning, got my card about 3 weeks ago. Got questions fire away.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hell yes make every kind and variety legal. I've never smoked it before but maybe if I start up and smoke enough of it the dumbshit things like hoarding tp and ketchup and acting like the end of the world is upon us will start to make sense

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
i think aurora cannabis should supply it all. They are a very high quality manufacture

How much have you lost with your investment to date ?

I looked it up and holy shit the last year has been hell for stock owners

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
CBD oil is a friggen joke. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a girl on social media I’m friends with who was claiming how cbd oil cured her seizures. THen one day had one and I haven’t heard about cbd oil again.

My wife spent some money on the stuff. I tried it for about 10 days. I didn't see any changes.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do they need to legalize any of it? It’s every where if you want to get it that is

The problem is no quality control and most likely a fast growing strain variety that has low medical value, I'd rather grow a couple plants in my garden that I know exactly what seed it came from or from someone that is held accountable and required to provide test results. I stopped at the place in Devils lake to ask a few questions , They wouldn't share any information at all about strain varieties and didn't know what THCV was.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
It calmed the wife down a bit and reduced the number of ass chewings I was getting.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76