Hoarders what should be done

SlamminSalmon

Honored Member
I was at the store yesterday for some basics but at last the fear of the masses made it impossible to get the few things I needed. Just a bunch of dumb panicked ass hats! Really tired of the stupidity of the younger generations. Scary to think of what this world is coming to!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve recently dealt with a younger family member that has me convinced the US is doomed.

Question: What’s the most bulletproof investment we can make to preserve our life savings from the ABSOLUTELY RETARDED people who are up and coming in society?

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve recently dealt with a younger family member that has me convinced the US is doomed.

Question: What’s the most bulletproof investment we can make to preserve our life savings from the ABSOLUTELY RETARDED people who are up and coming in society?
We are doomed!!! Don’t you watch the news?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can guarantee some of the younger folks will support a govt takeover of your 401k, etc.

I used to chuckle when SDMF told me that. I ain’t chuckling now.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not all young kids either, I have a couple family members from that tribe too, They are in their 50s . I could share the tweets or posts but Nodakers would kill the messenger and rightfully so. It's horrible. From what I can tell i'ts not a small tribe either.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member

That was entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve realized I’m not smart enough to invest in the markets. They weren’t set up for me to make money. I’m done with it. I’m exploring other avenues.

- - - Updated - - -

And considering the nonsense we’ve seen around here lately from people that simply cannot read data or understand it, you shouldn’t be surprised about the mess this is.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Cash, Buried in the ground, Preferably in an area you can see when you walk out of your front door. That's what the old timers did. Back in the early 80s A buddy of mine had bought a farmstead and tore down the old garage with a dirt floor and was doing dirt work with his bobcat to get ready for cement when he hit pay dirt , If I remember right it was about 5K face value but it was all old bills and worth more than the face value.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stopped at WalMart yesterday to pick up some groceries.

They were sold out of frozen veggies! I shit you not, they only had a few green beans, okra, and other inedible shit in the frozen veggies section. WTF???

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

Shorty says it's Apple.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was at the store yesterday for some basics but at last the fear of the masses made it impossible to get the few things I needed. Just a bunch of dumb panicked ass hats! Really tired of the stupidity of the younger generations. Scary to think of what this world is coming to!
Coming? It is here

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I've saw the last couple days in the stores

Not a potato in town
Meat counters completely empty aside from a couple packs of stuff nobody buys anyway
All frozen veggies gone
Bottled water scarce as hell
Bread/Buns completely gone
Two dozen eggs left in the cooler
Pain med aisle all but empty
Cold meds nearly empty
Ice cream aisle 3/4 empty
Soups nearly gone
Cheese nearly gone
Of course no toilet paper/paper towels
No soap/anti-bacterial cleaner
Batteries in very low supply
Many dog food brands completely gone
Frozen juice section all but empty

With the bars/restaurants all but closed down there will be no liquor in the liquor stores rather soon.
This mass hysteria is absolutely amazing.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not sure what town your in but I haven't seen a shortage in anything it's just not getting stocked fast enough trucks are still delivering goods to all stores I see no shortage of anything yet if you got your CDL you can get work driving goods for 30 bucks an hour and all the hrs you can handle

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no idea if there is a shortage or not being stocked. I was simply stating what I was seeing in these establishments. Coburns did post a statement saying they were getting produce as fast as they could. So there must be some kink in the supply chain for produce.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
eyes you stated what you seen and coot you stated what you seen and they are worlds apart.

A couple of days ago i went to get a gallon of milk and no milk, yesterday the cooler was full of milk in the afternoon
Concern about ammo, went to calebas and seen no shortage and did not buy any (have enough).
Old mill was all gone at home so went to offsale and got a case over concern however i am sure old mill will be the last to be gone.

Wife made a batch of buns as she now and then does and man they are excellent so bought some more flour for her.

Potatoes I love them. As my last summer planting is about gone, now that is a real concern.

But somehow I believe I and you and most everyone will survive with the exception of those who feel if they get a weeks supply of something they will outlive the rest of us, Not sure how us dead ones will get them what they need the following week.

I see a reporter asked our leader in view of his preaching of false hope what will he now say to save us. Interesting come back but I would of told the reporter there is no saving him with his view about hope and faith and to go home, dig a hole, save yourself. db

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how many folks still criticize "preppers" as being paranoid, crazy, anti-govt nut jobs??

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Right!? We used to just call it living. Having a well stocked pantry, etc.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So could someone tell me why people are hoarding? Its not like there is a big conspiracy out there that the world is going to end. That people are dying by the thousands. Is this all this panic and hoarding done by word of mouth from family member to family members? I just don't understand what is going on

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right!? We used to just call it living. Having a well stocked pantry, etc.

Yep. Let's see if I have the new definitions right.....having a well stocked pantry = Prepper. 3 guns and 200 rounds of ammo = an Arsenal. Having either or both or trying to get either or both = A Hoarder. I got it now!! Man this is getting confusing.........

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69