hunger games (come get some sconis)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Felt this needed its own post. We want number 5 right off the bat. Its payback time for all the poaching and pillaging.......

hunger.jpg

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've got my money on District 10!

I say we get District 5 first, then slide west and clear out 7 then 1! I view this like the board game Risk! Haha

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
10 controls a LOT of water. We could drown or desertify parts of 5, 8, 9, and 11. We've got oil, nat'l gas, refining, rail, hydro-generation, coal, wind, ag, ranching, logging, mining for gold, the elements to make steel, uranium, 5 air-force bases, a naval station in Dooloot. The resources are nice and spread out as well so no one region can hold the whole works hostage.

6 would be the 1st to descend into chaos and the easiest to take over. Let Chicago and Detroit self-destruct and in no more than ~6 Mo, any other territory that wanted them would be able to walk right in and take over.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fools!

We send 5 to take out 7 & 1, then we ambush 5 when they’re on their way home.

7 is all hippies, they'll just MJ the days away, no threat. I'll happily bet that central swath of Utah can easily manage So Cal. Leave 5 where they are in order to keep 6 contained as we can't have CHI and DET heading West.

10 doesn't need to fight with anyone, we're pretty much self-sufficient. Might need to figure out some grow operations for citrus fruits to fend off scurvy but we pretty much have everything else.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
10 has the environmental advantage (the cold) but 11 probably has the most guns per capita. It would probably end with 10 and 11 joining forces...They don't want to come up this far north and we won't have the gun power.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
10 has the environmental advantage (the cold) but 11 probably has the most guns per capita. It would probably end with 10 and 11 joining forces...They don't want to come up this far north and we won't have the gun power.

I would argue that per-capita, 10 is exponentially better armed than all the rest. I base this on a fair amount of travel and being a gun-shop scrounger. IME, 10 has WAY more gunshops scattered about than the rest. Gunshops = gun owners.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would argue that per-capita, 10 is exponentially better armed than all the rest. I base this on a fair amount of travel and being a gun-shop scrounger. IME, 10 has WAY more gunshops scattered about than the rest. Gunshops = gun owners.

But 11 has every backwoods-backwards state in the union! You think those hillbillies didn't have enough guns to supply the worlds' army's three times over BEFORE panic-buying became a thing? There's probably enough homemade shit down there to invade Russia and give Ukraine back! They may not have the smarts to do it, but by damn I bet they have the fire power!

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With the exception of TX and OK, the rest of those hillbillies in 11 are probably limited to a scatter gun and a.22 rifle per household - just enough to put squirrels on the table. TX could be a threat after dark, though - infrared scopes aplenty there for dropping wild hogs.
Not a shortage of households with 3 ARs and 10,000 rds of ammo up here in 10.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leave the rest be. We will have our own problems clearing californistans, minnetukians, and the like minded liberalness from our midst. Then we focus on maintaining sovereignty and then begin negotiations with our northern brothers for bear skins and canadian whiskey. Winter SUCKS and NO OTHER BLOCK will be able to survive winter as we know it!! Focus on maintaining the energy reserves of the baken, the water resources within our borders, and the food production capability. Fun thread BTW!!!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leave the rest be. We will have our own problems clearing californistans, minnetukians, and the like minded liberalness from our midst. Then we focus on maintaining sovereignty and then begin negotiations with our northern brothers for bear skins and canadian whiskey. Winter SUCKS and NO OTHER BLOCK will be able to survive winter as we know it!! Focus on maintaining the energy reserves of the baken, the water resources within our borders, and the food production capability. Fun thread BTW!!!

Look @ the map. We have the "bear" part of MN plus we have MT, WY, and part of ID. If you can't find a bear-skin, we'll have a good supply of Buffaro too. Fargo distills Whiskey, lots of great beer brewed all over 10, Moorhead MN and Sidney MT both have AB malting barley plants.

The big advantage 10 would have is that we don't have any "Laggards". Every region has useful/useable production that allows it to "pull it's own weight". No major metropolitan areas incapable of supporting themselves.

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My two cents...Texas would take over its own district...anything East of them would succumb to their force...Not sure how the Red River Rivalry with Oklahoma would come into play...?

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never thought of the Texas-Oklahoma rivalry. They could possibly implode, take themselves out and succumb the the will of the deliverance-type folks from the swamps!

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say we either take over 7 or trade give them the SW corner for Washington that gives us the north border and ocean access in case we want to trade

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never thought of the Texas-Oklahoma rivalry. They could possibly implode, take themselves out and succumb the the will of the deliverance-type folks from the swamps!

11 is at the MERCY of 5, 8, 9, and 10 for water unless they can take Houston from 4 and desalinate sea-water. You can have guns, bombs, food, fuel, commerce, finance, and population #'s on your side, but, if you don't have RELIABLE and CLEAN water you're dead inside 2wks. Hold back the Missouri, Mississippi, and Tennessee rivers and those folks in 11 are gonna get parched in a hurry. We could trade a minimal amount of our water for a major amount of their oil, holding ours in reserve for use when it's scarce elsewhere.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I produce ozone for frac water it replaces the need for biocides ozone kills bacteria and viruses 51% better then bleach I can disinfect whole citys with a mist system I'm sure one our engineers
Could build something make it happen

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79