This Weekend

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With temps forecasted to be in the 50s this weekend...anyone planning to fish? I'm not working Friday, gonna run to Audubon in the afternoon with the ice gear-check the shorelines and see if I can find a safe place to walk out. Can't get the boat out of storage until next week, so I'll give ice one last shot! Hope everyone is able to get out of the house this weekend, get some fresh air, enjoy the greatest state in the Union! Be blessed!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Be careful, ice is melting from the bottom up

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
We went on Monday after work. No fish but it was the most beautiful day that I've ever experienced on the ice. It was warm with no wind and still 24" of good ice! Not sure what the weekend holds for me...

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It will never fly! They will start mass shootings of innocent people! Better not stand in my way, they will get a bullet!!!!
Consider everyone warned!!!

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Isn't the point of fishing to social distance yourself? If you're not you're kind of doing it wrong?

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
tenor.gif

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our local g&f doesn't have Evan close the manpower to enforce this to many places to dump a boat or Evan shore fish

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
The locals do not want people carrying the virus to come to their town. It seems like there are a fair number of people that have no symptoms but are still spreading it. People would be staying at motels, buying gas, bait, food..........etc............ In MN most of the cases have been in the cities. The people in that area also live further from higher levels of health care. Probably a higher than average number of senior citizens in the towns as well.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going to go sniff around my beloved Sheyenne to see what's cookin'. Instead of a pub crawl, I think I'll do a muddin' crawl between my spots and drink a beer at each one. ............Yep!!! That's what Ima gonna do!!! Any of you schlepsters wanna be my wingman??

Bauer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went around and around with a buddy on the Rainy myself.
End result was we both agreed that
A: We have never been closer than 20' to another person (other than each other) and B: We would need a place to stay, and all restaurants/bars are closed so that part would suck royally.

So in the sake of distancing its a joke, but in the case of the pressure it will put on the Resorts/Bars/Restaurants/Gas Stations/Bait Shops etc. It makes perfect sense to close. I support it, though Im completely bummed about it.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We went on Monday after work. No fish but it was the most beautiful day that I've ever experienced on the ice. It was warm with no wind and still 24" of good ice! Not sure what the weekend holds for me...

Were you on Audubon? If so, no issues with shorelines yet? Thanks...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75