This Weekend

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just you wait...next we will be outlawing persons coming from highly infected areas..other states...other towns..etc...although some might say outlawing Sconis and blue platers would be a good thing..:cool: Lesser afflicted states may try to deny entry those from highly afflicted states. You heard it from here first.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My buddy from The Black Hills area want to come up and fish MOBRIDGE Friday. He heard its all open there. One problem, his wife is a Dr. And he was sent home a few days ago because she had two patients who were tested. They both came back negative, and they allowed him to go back to his office today. Not sure why he'd want to, its his company and all he has to do be the big shot.

The problem is my wife thinks he's still a big risk. She's serious.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My buddy from The Black Hills area want to come up and fish MOBRIDGE Friday. He heard its all open there. One problem, his wife is a Dr. And he was sent home a few days ago because she had two patients who were tested. They both came back negative, and they allowed him to go back to his office today. Not sure why he'd want to, its his company and all he has to do be the big shot.

The problem is my wife thinks he's still a big risk. She's serious.

you can’t get out yet boat ramps all iced in here . Tell him stay the hell away from here. If we can keep those people out it will help our little community.

Founding Member
Founding Member
My work sent me home on the 13th until the 28th because I had been ice fish up at Winnipeg ..twist my arm.
I've been making the most of my social isolating. #$%^&> :;:thumbsup
20200317_163508.jpg

Last edited:

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
then we should also shut lake sak down in august through the fall because just as many if not more are killed in the fall when ripping them out of 40ft taking a pic and letting them go..... but as long as they swim away right everything is fine

is it worse to kill one big female or 25 little 12" that get tossed back every day on sak in the fall. I don't know the answer just a thought

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
you can’t get out yet boat ramps all iced in here . Tell him stay the hell away from here. If we can keep those people out it will help our little community.

Lol both my wife and sister feel the same .

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Heading down to Audubon in a few...looks like it's gonna be a really tough day on the ice...55 degrees and light wind...gonna have to just tough it out!

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Any ice condition updates from Sak or Audubon from the last few days?

Fished Audubon this afternoon...Turtle Lake ramp area - ice was still 20 to 25 inches where I was at, but shorelines were sketch at best. I walked out so not a problem, several wheelers were running around. Guessing this will be it for the ice after 3 more days of sun and temps in the 50s...be safe!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 168
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77