paddle fish opener

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was planning on going paddle fish fishing this spring for the first time. I see they are closing down the rainy river wonder if they will do the same for paddle fish.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All I can recommend is to keep an eye on NDGF website, Scenic Sports Facebook page or North Star Caviar site. My guess...only a guess is that we will likely have to wait to around April 15th. They may restrict non-resident to minimize travelers across state lines, they may allow it and will have to bring fish in for recording only. North Star Caviar likely will have some input in this as well. I hope, for everyone's mental health, have some good news by April 15th on the status of this pandemic. But there are some estimates that this could last 1-2-3 months or more before we even peak, as a nation. But...it is what it is!!!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea may not happen. But certainly better not let non residents in when ND has such a minuscule amount of cases. Why screw that up

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont get to participate this year. I've made it 14 years straight. I'll have to make up for it next year and do a nd and mt trip.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76