Tigerking!

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched it. Im glad I didn't catch the gay. This idiot should've maybe focused on a singing career? He had the money and I was surprised that it wasnt half bad.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I started watching but I couldn't get past their ugly mullets and disgusting lifestyle so i quit watching. Anybody that owns exotic animals or snakes are weird. I've yet to be proven wrong.

Including giant lizard owners. Don’t let those weirdos off the hook.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have not heard of tigerking nor watched it but just reading this thread, I assume it may be called " TigerTreadwell" soon??

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife is hooked on it I think she's watched 5 or so I tried it was the dumbest thing I have ever seen I left the room

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a redneck Trainwreck unlike no other. Started about 9pm and watched all night. The gal in Florida has an absolute psychotic laugh regarding everything. Hard to not believe she didnt kill her husband.

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife is hooked on it I think she's watched 5 or so I tried it was the dumbest thing I have ever seen I left the room

i think you have stated the allure... constantly saying WTF to yourself is an indication of a winner.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
One Netflix series I could not shut off was The Trials of Gabriel (cant remember last name). Made my blood boil. It was about child abuse at an unthinkable level. One of those instances where if I couldve crawled thru the tv......

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched it. Im glad I didn't catch the gay. This idiot should've maybe focused on a singing career? He had the money and I was surprised that it wasnt half bad.

It’s not even him singing I guess, go figure hahaha. There are some really funny memes going around about the show

Last edited:

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
watched it after reading a out it on here, unbelievable that actually went on.

Coalburner

Honored Member
Totally insane! An absolute must watch. Hard to pick which character is the biggest piece of shit. Jeff Lowe or Carole Baskins gets my vote.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just finished. Lots of other must watch things put there. But, for true story things, this ranks up there.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When you're finished watching this one watch "Don't F#ck with Cats" it's just as crazy.
That one was pretty messed up too. I do wonder why we don’t allow cruel and unusual punishment for people like that.....

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Watched it. Watching again with the wife cause Its just that effed up.

Its watching like a car crash on the tracks of a trainwreck, on meth.

the Baskin lady is the most demonicly evil thing ive heard about in years.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
The wife and I were watching it last night, and it was Joe and his 2 husbands getting married, and she looks at me and says "Wow, I feel uncomfortable watching this train wreck!"

You can't shut the dumb thing off! I wouldn't want to be caught alone with Carole Baskin, she's a special kind of "smart nut-job".

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So posted a few days ago watching it...and the wife and I did in 3 nights. My opinion...Joe got the short end of the stick...somebody had to take a fall, and they all pointed their fingers at him to save themselves. Not that he didn't do things that should have went unpunished, but I hope every other POS gets what they rightfully deserve as well. I think Doc, Lowe, Baskins, and Lowe's Handyman that Joe supposedly paid (can't remember his name), AND the strip club owner Garretson??, all need to be in cells next to Joe...and PS...just like Epstein, Baskins husband didn't kill himself...

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
why would these dumb fucks continue to be interviewed on camera!?

well you are looking at a tremendous amount of stupid crowded together, bury all of them except the guy with no legs, the lady missing her hand, and the long hair zookeeper.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know that part when the tiger started dragging him away by the foot then gave up? It was like watching a Vikings game....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77