Tigerking!

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got to episode 4 and couldn't do it anymore, much better television out there than that. What a waste of time

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Roman empire was really good I thought, altered carbon, norsmen is kind of a comedy spin off of vikings, better call Saul is better than I thought it would be if you have watched breaking bad it's a must watch. That's a good starter list

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of bat shit crazy things that happened in Roman empire also, if they had a TV's at that time it would have been the ultimate reality show

nybs

Honored Member
haven't watched it yet, but saw this and thought appropriate for my current situation:)
homeschool.jpg

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thought it was interesting until episode 4. Then I realized it isn't just a fight between Joe Exotic and the crazy lady, but that everyone in the doc is just a weird, angry, cat hoarding mother fucker trying to make a million and fuck everyone else out of having cats and making money....

I wish I'd have wasted 3 hours of my night on Ozark instead.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thought it was interesting until episode 4. Then I realized it isn't just a fight between Joe Exotic and the crazy lady, but that everyone in the doc is just a weird, angry, cat hoarding mother fucker trying to make a million and fuck everyone else out of having cats and making money....

I wish I'd have wasted 3 hours of my night on Ozark instead.

This season of Ozark is getting out there as well. Not into it as much as earlier stuff.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't disagree Ahab. I think they get another season or two out of it, but you can only do the drug smuggline money laundering thing for so long.

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its like a train wreck. You just cant look away. I binged it last 2 days. WOW>

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Carole Baskin (that bitch) got Joe Exotic.... said Tiger (maybe)

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
This has my curiosity up , I might have to watch an episode and see what I've been missing.

JB_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
This has my curiosity up , I might have to watch an episode and see what I've been missing.
Just a warning the first episode is a little slow going, at least I thought it was. It is a lot of background about each character & introductions. So if you don't like the first one force yourself to watch at least 1 more, that is where the trainwreck starts!!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Had to watch it after all the discussion. Not sure how I made it to the end. Must have been hoping something real would happen. At the end I was convinced that they all were some crazy, mixed up, sobs. Since I'm pretty much staying at home anyway I can't say I wasted the time from something important. Hope the series is over as I'm not sure I can take much more.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This show just proves my theory!! There is a lot of fucked up people in this world today!!!
Imagine what goes on you never hear about or see!!!🤪

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79