Guiding Question??

cfsfan

Founding Member
Founding Member
To be far and idk about this morning but I got to Hazelton ramp around 230 today and only noticed 5-10 out of state plate in the 100+( and I’m extremely light on that 100 #) trailers that were there.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, closer to 180 boats at Hazelton yesterday. And that doesn't include the number on that stretch of the river putting in at Fort Rice.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
Necessary travel for cancer treatments and recreational travel for hunting and fishing are nowhere close to being in the same category. During this tough time our country is facing “selfish” would be not following the recommendations from the country’s top doctors. Hunting and fishing is legal in every state, dads can take there kids fishing and hunting all they want, just be smart and do it closer to home.

its a shame that to many, being in a free country means free to spread a virus just as much as they damn well please.

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
You Jackasses that say this stuff, do you go out of state for anything?? Or are you that selfish that your worried a nonresident will catch a bigger fish than you or shoot a bigger buck. When my kids were growing up I took them hunting all the time. The local game warden often commenting that I was one of the few fathers that took there kids hunting. And you could tell when it was teacher convention as nonresidents were coming into the state and bring there children. So many of the young hunters were there first hunting trips. I remember teaching my kids how to hunt and shoot and fish and I miss it as they grew up.. And the fathers from out of state im sure they have the same feels I have had. And some of you guys would want to stop that. Again a bunch of selfish no class people. As you may notice didn't call you hunter, because hunter help people out not to make it all about yourself.

A number of years ago my Mom had to go to Mayo for cancer treatments and they saved her life. A few yrs later my two sister had to go for cancer treatment again. No one said there nonresidents don't help them. Now in the last few yrs my Niece 42 yrs old have been fighting for her life with cancer. She is married with two young children. Again all the help has come from nonresidents for them

So think before you start spouting off about not letting nonresidents come in the state and enjoy

Yeah since hunting/fishing are the same as cancer treatments. Not even close to what he is getting at but to each their own.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
No one has tested positive yet in our town or county. Hope it continues but afraid it is only a matter of time. Scary part is this town is 60%+ retired (old people).

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't even care if out of staters came and fished without a guide. IF they can come and not come into contact with anyone that would be fine.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76