Guiding Question??

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone else think that bringing in out of state fishermen to these isolated virus free zones is a good idea?

Personally, I think we should shut down any out of state fishermen except from SD MT and WY. I mean, if you're going to shut down barber shops, why let these guides bring out of staters?? Makes no sense.

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Governor Burgum is asking returning snowbirds to isolate 2 weeks and also returning college students....

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you want to allow SD, MT and WY but no other states? I'm so confused

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the should shut down fishing and hunting from all states until this situation improves

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
D8D8C391-255E-4A14-96A1-7B05C1B78DC8.jpg

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No Non Residents period

You Jackasses that say this stuff, do you go out of state for anything?? Or are you that selfish that your worried a nonresident will catch a bigger fish than you or shoot a bigger buck. When my kids were growing up I took them hunting all the time. The local game warden often commenting that I was one of the few fathers that took there kids hunting. And you could tell when it was teacher convention as nonresidents were coming into the state and bring there children. So many of the young hunters were there first hunting trips. I remember teaching my kids how to hunt and shoot and fish and I miss it as they grew up.. And the fathers from out of state im sure they have the same feels I have had. And some of you guys would want to stop that. Again a bunch of selfish no class people. As you may notice didn't call you hunter, because hunter help people out not to make it all about yourself.

A number of years ago my Mom had to go to Mayo for cancer treatments and they saved her life. A few yrs later my two sister had to go for cancer treatment again. No one said there nonresidents don't help them. Now in the last few yrs my Niece 42 yrs old have been fighting for her life with cancer. She is married with two young children. Again all the help has come from nonresidents for them

So think before you start spouting off about not letting nonresidents come in the state and enjoy

Last edited:

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
You Jackasses that say this stuff, do you go out of state for anything?? Or are you that selfish that your worried a nonresident will catch a bigger fish than you or shoot a bigger buck. When my kids were growing up I took them hunting all the time. The local game warden often commenting that I was one of the few fathers that took there kids hunting. And you could tell when it was teacher convention as nonresidents were coming into the state and bring there children. So many of the young hunters were there first hunting trips. I remember teaching my kids how to hunt and shoot and fish and I miss it as they grew up.. And the fathers from out of state im sure they have the same feels I have had. And some of you guys would want to stop that. Again a bunch of selfish no class people. As you may notice didn't call you hunter, because hunter help people out not to make it all about yourself.

I'd assume AR-15 meant during this time, no NR. I guess it seems common sense to not travel out of state 'for fun' right now but that's just me.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd assume AR-15 meant during this time, no NR. I guess it seems common sense to not travel out of state 'for fun' right now but that's just me.
You do realize you are now a jackass in 1lessdogs eyes. Some people just don’t get it and he probably is in the age danger zone

Last edited:

dodgeguy

Founding Member
Founding Member

A number of years ago my Mom had to go to Mayo for cancer treatments and they saved her life. A few yrs later my two sister had to go for cancer treatment again. No one said there nonresidents don't help them. Now in the last few yrs my Niece 42 yrs old have been fighting for her life with cancer. She is married with two young children. Again all the help has come from nonresidents for them

So think before you start spouting off about not letting nonresidents come in the state and enjoy

Wow talk about selfish. You are the one being selfish if you think anybody is thinking about someone getting a bigger buck or fish during this time. You sir are the the jackass.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with anyone from out of state catching a bigger fish or shooting a bigger buck, AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SPREADING A DISEASE!!

I waited 2 years to go watch NCAA wrestling in Minneapolis this year, and basically got told not to come. I'm serious. I think people should ONLY BE TRAVELING IF ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1lessdog, you must have some stickers hung up in your underwear

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
If they are watching interstate travel like they say they are this would not even be a discussion!!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
If they are quarantine ND residents when coming from other states and making it criminal offense ( $1,500 / 30 days ) how can they allow out of staters to hunt and fish. below are the states listed as of today but I am sure others will be added.

https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/travel-quarantine-orders [h=2]Who's Affected[/h]All individuals traveling back to North Dakota from all international locations and states in the U.S. that have been classified as having widespread disease by the CDC (list below) must quarantine immediately upon reentry to the state of North Dakota and for a period of 14 days.
This order impacts individuals returning in the future or those who have returned within the past 14 days.
Affected individuals are encouraged to fill out the travel form to receive information on how to monitor for symptoms. If you have symptoms and wish to seek medical care, please call before you go in.
[h=2]Requirements[/h]
  1. You are required to remain in quarantine at person’s place of residence.
  2. While under quarantine, you must take precautions, as directed by healthcare staff and Department of Health personnel, to prevent the possible spread of 2019- nCoV/COVID-19.
  3. You must cooperate with the efforts of state or local health authorities to contact other exposed people to prevent the possible spread of 2019-nCoV/COVID-19. This includes providing information regarding people you have had contact with, places you visited or traveled to, and your medical history.
  4. Only immediate household members are allowed to be at the place of quarantine. No other individuals are allowed at the place of quarantine unless approved by the North Dakota Department of Health.
  5. You are only authorized to leave quarantine for reasons approved by the Department of Health. Prior to leaving quarantine for an approved reason, such as a physician appointment, you must coordinate your plan with the state or local health authority.
  6. If you, or any immediate household members at the place of quarantine, have any symptoms suggestive of 2019-nCoV/COVID-19 you must contact the state or local health department immediately. Symptoms may include fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, headache, chills, or sore throat.
  7. If you, or any immediate household members at the place of quarantine, become ill or are diagnosed with 2019-nCoV/COVID-19, it is necessary for the North Dakota Department of Health to investigate and trace any persons who may have been in contact with you while you were infectious with 2019-nCoV/COVID-19. You are required to cooperate with this investigation and provide complete and true information to the investigator. This includes providing information regarding people you had contact with, places you visited or traveled to, and your medical history.

[h=2]Failure to Adhere[/h]A person is guilty of a class B misdemeanor if that person fails to cooperate with this order to quarantine, which could result in 30 days imprisonment and/or up to $1500 fine. North Dakota Center Code 23-07.6-02(3).
Read the official confinement order
[h=3]States identified by CDC or ND Department of Health with widespread community infection:[/h]
  • Arizona
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Illinois
  • Iowa
  • Louisiana
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • North Carolina
  • Ohio
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Washington
[h=2]How to support those in quarantine[/h]We talk a lot about what it means to be a good neighbor. Please support your neighbors in quarantine by picking up groceries and checking in them by phone or video chat. We’re all in this together. Learn more about protecting yourself and others.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76