April fools day

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can't fool me!

- - - Updated - - -

It's my sister-in-laws birthday today, so I asked he how she feels being my favorite sis-in-law? and wished her HBD! ;:;rofl

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I told my 8 year old the school sent out an e-mail that said he needed to go to the school by X time which was about 10 minutes or he would fail the second grade. He took off to his room in a panic and I yelled April fools. He is now trying to figure out how to get his little brother. Ha ha

Magpie

Founding Member
Founding Member
We got 6 to 8 inches of snow in NW Nd. So yeah, we got it good. More suck.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I told my 11 yr old that school is closed until summer, but that everybody was going to have to repeat their current school year.

Apparently, she's either jaded to my teasing, or she's smarter than I give credit for. She didn't fall for it.

Must have her mother's 'smarts'. I still have mine.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just out from CNN. Short decided everyone should shelter in place due to the pandemic.

Last edited:

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im starting to believe everything Shorthairsrus is saying................April Fools!!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw someone posted on a hunting and fishing site that treasure was found on oak Island. He had a few nibbles and caught a couple.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw someone posted on a hunting and fishing site that treasure was found on oak Island. He had a few nibbles and caught a couple.

Oh you dirty bastard! Curse of Oak Island is a weakness of mine and you burned me with it. Well played sir

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh you dirty bastard! Curse of Oak Island is a weakness of mine and you burned me with it. Well played sir

I see your from SE ND Have you ever heard about the buried treasure at Hankinson ?

- - - Updated - - -

The sandhills might be high and dry but from what I remember about that area is water to surface.

hankinson.jpg

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
24hr campfire yesterday someone posted a phone number saying:

"Call this number (then listed some toll-free number) and they'll calculate your stimulus check and anticipated disbursement date"

A few responses later sure enough someone admitted to calling the number and getting some sort of Apr Fools message.

I thought that one was rather clever.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I told my 11 yr old that school is closed until summer, but that everybody was going to have to repeat their current school year.

Apparently, she's either jaded to my teasing, or she's smarter than I give credit for. She didn't fall for it.

Must have her mother's 'smarts'. I still have mine.

I tried the repeat the same grade next year to my 8yr old daughter, she didn't fall for it. Then I tried off the house power for a few minutes with no luck but my wife wrecked that one with trying to convince them the power went out, my wife isn't good with jokes.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried the repeat the same grade next year to my 8yr old daughter, she didn't fall for it. Then I tried off the house power for a few minutes with no luck but my wife wrecked that one with trying to convince them the power went out, my wife isn't good with jokes.

Oooh, that's a bit much. It would take me 20 minutes to reset all the darn clocks.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
This April fools was sad for sure.

A few years ago, my wife got me with the one where they said that they were transplanting kangaroos in Wyoming. I was so caught up with work and other things that I fell hard for it. I still feel dumb...

Last edited:

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see your from SE ND Have you ever heard about the buried treasure at Hankinson ?

- - - Updated - - -

The sandhills might be high and dry but from what I remember about that area is water to surface.

MFDC3453.JPG

Interesting, I haven't heard of this before.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
This April fools was sad for sure.

A few years ago, my wife got me with the one where they said that they were transplanting kangaroos in Wyoming. I was so caught up with work and other things that I fell hard for it. I still feel dumb...

The idea is not without merit. They're hardy buggers, and a buck 'roo would require a fair amount on firepower. After dropping one, you'd probably best put on boxing gloves, in case it's not fully dead.

I bet in the short term, they could keep up with speed-goats!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i had the 19 year old find child support papers with me as the defendant when he got the mail. he then showed them to mom. i was proud of my plan and idea. its been in the works for 2 years. but, she has been so pissed about something else for the last 2 years for one reason or other, i didn't dare pull the trigger. sadly, she didn't bite. she is way more clever than me. i think if i could've gotten a law enforcement friend to "serve" them at the house while at work yesterday, it may have gone over better. none of them dared for fear of what she might do in anger.

my wife is good and nasty on april fools. i once got up, walked out of court and tore off down the highway doing 100 MPH because of one of her april fools texts. she called like 4 times in a row and i was side barring her. she eventually texted, said "call me now!" i texted and said i was in court. she texted back and said "leave!" and continued the text claiming her water broke (at 6 months) and she was being rushed via ambulance to grand forks. when i called on the drive to town, she sounded like she was crying uncontrollably. turns out it was hysterical laughter. it was an interesting conversation explaining it to the judge when i arrived back to court about 10 minutes later.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79