No paddle fish season, & tournaments canceled April & May

eliminator

Honored Member
Got an email today from Game and Fish stating that all tournaments for April and May had their permits pulled. Will reevaluate on the later tournaments down the road.

Also, some food for thought: is it possible to go the reciprocity way and state that if your state has their fishing season closed, then it is also closed in North Dakota to them. Seems we are one of the states without a closed season. Not trying to keep non-residents out all the way but there seems to be a real move to attract them here in the early season because they can't fish their state. Not sure if this good or bad----I am sure I will get bashed either way. I really don't care either way either but everyone seems to complain about all the pressure in the spring. Also, maybe this belongs in another thread.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
MN would never cancel the opener, they are begging people to fish close to home though...my guess is people from the metro area will be all over the popular lakes up north and the locals will be pissed, they'll than bitch to the governor, who will close the ramps, than nobody will fish.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67