Head 2 Head Fishing - Live Tournament

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
SALUBER INSOLES.jpg

You are going to make a great angry old man some day Clay;-)

In the rental agreement sent out each spring, a 5MPH speed limit is referenced. There are 3 10MPH speed limit signs and 2 sets of speed bumps between the campground entrance and my camper. There are at least 17 kids 12yr old or under in the 1st 10 campers as you enter.

If you ignore your rental agreement, 3 signs, and 2 sets of speed bumps, you deserve an ass-chewing.

- - - Updated - - -

Or whipped a nerf football at there vehicle?

There, they're, and their. DOLT.

Tillerman2095

Founding Member
Founding Member
woof woof.jpgYou folks should know by now that you cant get anything outta SDMF. He's so negative about everything I cant under stand why he's even on here. But oh well I guess. Good format I'd fish it for sure if it ever comes here.

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
View attachment 53967You folks should know by now that you cant get anything outta SDMF. He's so negative about everything I cant under stand why he's even on here. But oh well I guess. Good format I'd fish it for sure if it ever comes here.

I'm negative about 'Sconis, Fishing Tournaments, and Crestliner.

What you Tournament fisher-people REALLY dislike about me isn't that I don't like tournaments, it's that I embolden others to speak up as well. On the Big Muddy thread you've even got occasional tournament fisher-people admitting that there are too many tournaments.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm negative about 'Sconis, Fishing Tournaments, and Crestliner.

What you Tournament fisher-people REALLY dislike about me isn't that I don't like tournaments, it's that I embolden others to speak up as well. On the Big Muddy thread you've even got occasional tournament fisher-people admitting that there are too many tournaments.

I ran a bass tourney for 10 years --- but i am behind you 100%. I love watching Jacob Wheeler youtube videos --- but i am still behind you 100%.

Wallike

★★★ Legendary Member
Me too. I'm hooked on this type of fishing contest. And the commentators are hilarious. :;:rockit

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish those sconis could pronounce their T's dough. Best format I have seen takes out anybody whining about cheating, keeping/killing fish, and shows the way most tournament anglers act. I like how you have no excuses and just have to fish 1vs.1, plus TRS is probably making a killing selling all those baits and rods too. I think this really might take off all around the walleye world.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76