Head 2 Head Fishing - Live Tournament

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched the 1st tourney and am intermittently watching this one. I love this format. I have been asking if they can bring it to ND. I'd be in.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched the 1st tourney and am intermittently watching this one. I love this format. I have been asking if they can bring it to ND. I'd be in.

Goodness gracious, they finally got rid of tourney's, don't go firing up the wayback machine there Mr. Peabody.

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I can't even imagine the size of the grin on your face as the tourneys continue to be cancelled! ;:;rofl
Goodness gracious, they finally got rid of tourney's, don't go firing up the wayback machine there Mr. Peabody.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ll still take a tournament over the shit show I witnessed at hazelton last week. Check that, I’ll take a 100 tournaments over the 100’s of boats in a community hole.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ll still take a tournament over the shit show I witnessed at hazelton last week. Check that, I’ll take a 100 tournaments over the 100’s of boats in a community hole.

Those boats are going to be there this time of year regardless. Now, if someone could've legally held a tourney there at the same time they wouldn't have thought twice about bringing in a couple hundred MORE boats, leisure anglers be damned!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those boats are going to be there this time of year regardless. Now, if someone could've legally held a tourney there at the same time they wouldn't have thought twice about bringing in a couple hundred MORE boats, leisure anglers be damned!

One could argue that the tournament boats would be there as well.

We'll agree to disagree on this one. Which I was already aware of. I wanted to give some people an option to burn some time during their day.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hypocrite? Tourneys and tourney anglers are evil unless your campground has their large yearly tourney?

I don’t participate in the campground tourney.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
What tourney did you participate in last summer then? Cant have it both ways Clay.

Forgot, I did do the campground tourney last yr. I did this because a buddy's 8yr old kid had his heart set on fishing it and buddy was having boat trouble.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What campground SDMF? I’m wondering if you are my parents neighbor.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You are neighbors. Neither I or them have received any ass chewings. We also do not like people whipping around the campground.... or idiot guides nearly swamping other boats when they come in on half plane to get there 6 clients in on the bobbering for walleyes.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
images-2.jpeg

You are going to make a great angry old man some day Clay;-)

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hazelton has "community hole"? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Some day?
SALUBER INSOLES.jpg

You are going to make a great angry old man some day Clay;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Or whipped a nerf football at there vehicle?
Haybale. If someone chewed you or your parent's ass for speeding, that was me.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76